Qudelix-T71 Thread | 8V RMS, PEQ & 7.1 Surround USB DAC/Amp
Oct 2, 2023 at 9:58 PM Post #17 of 434
Unfortunately I can't tell because I use it 100% for desktop in VBus mode (I even have charge control disabled, although I read that it was automatically activated if the battery went below 20%, but it has only gone down to 99% after a couple of days of use).

Be that as it may, keep us posted on what happened with your unit!
Gracias!
My intention is to use it with Vbus all the time, even with my phone. But since it's new, I wanted to check if the battery was working properly, so I've been using it on hybrid for the last 2 days.

I will share what the Qudelix guys says.

Oct 3, 2023 at 7:56 AM Post #18 of 434
The problem is happening the opposite way too. I was charging and using it on my pc. It was on 66% and I turned off the PC and moved it to the living room to keep charging it. When I connected it again, It was already on 100%. It looks to me that it as bug, cause it always happens when I disconnect it from my PC and move it to other set up.

Still very annoying cause you cannot be sure if the unit is flawed or it's just a firmware issue.

Oct 3, 2023 at 8:25 AM Post #19 of 434
The problem is happening the opposite way too. I was charging and using it on my pc. It was on 66% and I turned off the PC and moved it to the living room to keep charging it. When I connected it again, It was already on 100%. It looks to me that it as bug, cause it always happens when I disconnect it from my PC and move it to other set up.

Still very annoying cause you cannot be sure if the unit is flawed or it's just a firmware issue.
It happened to you and more or less happened to me (although opposite way) suggests either it's firmware bugs or bad batches. Hopefully it's the former.

Oct 3, 2023 at 8:33 AM Post #20 of 434
It happened to you and more or less happened to me (although opposite way) suggests either it's firmware bugs or bad batches. Hopefully it's the former.
Hopefully it's just the firmware. Waiting for Qudelix to answer my email, cause either is firmware or hardware defect, there's no way of using it properly on hybrid mode.

Oct 3, 2023 at 10:45 AM Post #21 of 434
Even with pre gain -5.5dBi (PEQ on), T71 drives R70x with sufficient loudness. Impressive.
IMG20231003224241.jpg

Really love the options to choose PEQ profiles and to switch off the PEQ.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 12:53 PM Post #22 of 434

Regardless of the percentage of charge shown and the charge graph, does the measured battery voltage (which you see on the T71 display) remains consistent when you change connection?

Oct 4, 2023 at 3:34 AM Post #25 of 434
Oh yes probably.
But if the battery voltage remains 'consistent', you can be sure that your battery has no defects, and it is a software bug.
Btw I checked this last night and the voltage started with 4137v and it went down progressively until 3368v within like 4 hours. Don't know if this is normal or not.
This time I had no massive drop when I switched from my PC to my phone, but I turned it off with 38% last night and this morning I tried it and it was on 14%...

Oct 4, 2023 at 4:56 AM Post #26 of 434
Btw I checked this last night and the voltage started with 4137v and it went down progressively until 3368v within like 4 hours. Don't know if this is normal or not.
This time I had no massive drop when I switched from my PC to my phone, but I turned it off with 38% last night and this morning I tried it and it was on 14%...

The internal cell is a standard LiPo, and the voltage range you showed is perfectly normal.

I inform you that I also noticed the 'defect' on the charge percentages shown, so it is not your unit.

Oct 4, 2023 at 8:07 AM Post #29 of 434
It's sold out now.. no more pre order then.

From qudelix forums, they say T71 IEM will be released under AME brand.

Damn...I can't find my receipt for the 5K either. So the full price + 20$ Shipping and at least +25% in import fees...I think I'll have to pass then sadly. The total sum would be somewhere around 400$ for me...:frowning2:

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2023 at 8:13 AM Post #30 of 434
Damn...I can't find my receipt for the 5K either. So the full price + 20$ Shipping and at least +25% in import fees...I think I'll have to pass then sadly. The total sum would be somewhere around 400$ for me...:frowning2:
I didn't even need to send anything for the refund. I emailed them asking about how I needed to send the receipt and they replied saying that they already refunded me.
Email them and they might refund you if you explain them that you have lost the invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back