Question regarding Pan Am and Gateway power supply...
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

deniall83

100+ Head-Fier
I'm in Australia and I want to order the Pan Am and Gateway power supply but i'm worried about voltage as we run on 220-240v. Will the Gateway work here?

Also, I didn't see a lot of technical specs on your site regarding th Pan Am. What is the output impedance of the headphone out?

Sep 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #2 of 7
Good question because I forgot to ask this and have ordered one for use in NZ.  I think I read somewhere that they are 110/220 but ask Ken.  He is the forum member with the link below - which offers a 10% discount on Pan Ams for a very short time.  You might be better buying in Aussie though after shipping costs from the USA.  I bought mine either before the 10% offer came out (or didn't see it) but have asked them if the will be nice and... Here's hoping.

My 'kit' should arrive this week - it's currently sunning itself in Honolulu on the way to me.  Can't wait.

Sep 10, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #3 of 7
OK.  Mine arrived today and very nice sounding with enough grunt to power a battleship.  Re voltage the are 110/240 so you will be fine in Aussie.  Output impedance??? But this has a lot more grunt than I will ever need.  I see that as well as the 10% Headfi member discount they have package deals online - not sure if they are cumulative though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back