Questyle CMA Fifteen — Official Thread
Sep 21, 2023 at 5:42 PM Post #274 of 375
I know this is the Fifteen thread but I didn't see a Twelve thread so here goes...

I sold off a Susvara driven by a Bliss KTE and Spring 3 KTE and needed a replacement. I figured I would pocket some serious money and "settle" for something that would give me some nice tunes. I was watching all the YouTube videos and reading all the threads trying to find something that would be adequate after leaving the Sus/Holo combo.

I bought a brand new HiFiman HEK V2 Stealth and Questyle CMA Twelve Master.

I had the Twelve Master for almost two weeks. I have to say, the speed, resolution, air and detail is off the charts. I would even say that it surpasses my previous setup. Not only that but it rivaled my Bravura system that I had very recently. I would have kept the Bravura if the clamping force wasn't so hard on my head... But anyway.
Frankly, I feel like I have all the attributes that I mentioned above of the Bravura system with added comfort and slightly less price tag.

I am thrilled with the current setup. Just for s***s and giggles, I compared it to a Denafrips Ares 12th-1 and Burson Soloist 3X and the Questyle just beats it out easily.
IMG_20230917_095228615_HDR.jpg

Sep 24, 2023 at 8:31 AM Post #275 of 375
Awaiting delivery of a Denafrips Iris DDC to add between Mac and Twelve Master.

I will say this: The Questyle CMA Twelve Master driving the HEK V2 Stealth has more speed, resolution, air and overall detail than my Susvara/Holo stack.
It's amazing.
It reminds me of the Warwick Acoustics Bravura system when I had it.

Sep 27, 2023 at 4:12 AM Post #277 of 375
Pulled the trigger on CMA Fifteen to replace my entire setup (Gustardx16/RME ADI-2/Liquid Platinum Amp). Hope it has good synergy with utopia 22!
Sweet! Let us know how you like it.
A large reason for my Twelve Master purchase was due to Koji's review on YouTube at Convince Me Audio.

Sep 27, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #278 of 375
Pulled the trigger on CMA Fifteen to replace my entire setup (Gustardx16/RME ADI-2/Liquid Platinum Amp). Hope it has good synergy with utopia 22!
It's amazing. One if the highlights of CanJam for me.

Sep 27, 2023 at 6:52 PM Post #279 of 375
Just received a Denafrips Iris DDC.
The Questyle sounds even more amazing now.
Waiting for a clear top to arrive any day now.
IMG_20230927_185358202_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2023 at 4:27 PM Post #282 of 375
The unit came in today and I absolutely love the look & build quality. I can immediately notice the bigger soundstage vs my current setup. Can't wait to play around with it more this weekend!
Nice! The build quality is outstanding!

Sep 29, 2023 at 10:12 PM Post #283 of 375
yeah, the look and build quality of the questyle aio units has always appealed to me. there's a review of the cma fifteen where the reviewer complimented its performance with the hifiman susvara, which is of interest to me. has anyone here had experience with that pairing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back