Recommend under $80 On-ear wireless headphones for exercising and other daily activities.
Jul 7, 2017 at 8:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

4Iex

New Head-Fier
Hello, I am new to this forum and excited for what this forum has to offer. I am in high school and my teacher told me in-ear headphones (which I am currently using) are not so safe, not good for your ears, and can give you hearing loss. So now I am wondering what on-ear wireless headphones you guys would recommend that is under $80, is comfortable, not many people can hear my music playing in my headphones, and is great to use for weightlifting, running, and for other daily use.

Thanks!

Jul 7, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #2 of 6
If you are looking to minimize sound leakage, you might want to look at an over-ear headphone rather than on on-ear, which leaks more sound. Are you open to that possibility?

Jul 7, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #4 of 6
Not really, if the on-ear headphones have to compromise sound leakage, then I'll still do it.
Check out the Senn HD 2.30. On-ear and lightweight. It could work for you. The PX 200-II is another good option. The Koss PortaPro is another good portable options for you. A few thoughts for you. Maybe check these out and see what you think. It's possible one could work for you.

Jul 12, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #6 of 6
I find on/over ear phones a bit precarious- they always seem to shift on my head when I move. The only solution to this appears to be to do the following:
br4E5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back