Reecho IEMs 2023
Dec 29, 2023 at 7:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
So I wake up today and open an IEM box?
DSC_0329.jpega.jpeg

DSC_0326.jpegz.jpeg

Don't know if I made it clear enough in the pictures but one unique feature here is the extra wide nozzles. Such nozzle diameter goes hand in hand with the inclusion of extra wide (my style) silicone ear-tips..........resulting in an enormous soundstage. :)

DSC_0314.jpega.jpeg

Are these $300.00? $400.00?
REECHO SG-01 DAWN 10mm 52N Dual-Cavity High Magnetic Nano Diaphragm Dynamic 2Pin 0.78mm HiFi Earphone

Description

Dual-cavity high magnetic circuit copper gold-plated driver
Innovative second-generation self-developed deposited carbon diaphragm
Ultra-flagship ultra-high purity OCC cable
All-metal acoustic cavity
Ergonomic design
Hand-painted art panel
Music styles All-around King
HIFI ultra-flagship earphones

The second generation of carbon Nano-diaphragm driver was deposited to optimize the vibration amplitude and enhance the three-frequency performance and resolution power

Ergonomic design, hearing aid medical database eardrum data support, more in line with ear canal wear design, standard with super flagship ultra-high purity OCC cable, help Dawn to obtain more excellent sound performance, dual cavity high magnetic circuit copper gold-plated driver, excellent acoustic structure design, SG series product integration, two-color optional, craftsman drawing, national style art presentation, high sensitivity is easy to drive design, enjoy high sound quality music anytime and anywhere.

SG is the pinnacle of driver technology
Dawn is based on a new generation of rare earth permanent magnet materials, equipped with the core technology developed by Reecho Acoustics for many years, innovative second-generation self-developed deposited carbon diaphragm, CCAW large black high-performance voice coil, dual-cavity high magnetic circuit copper gold-plated driver, carefully adjusted by acoustic engineers, bringing more full energy exchange efficiency and higher amplitude, so as to better reproduce high-quality music.

Flagship art hand painted all-metal cavity
Using the driver technology of the 2023 limited edition flagship SG 07, and the "Spring" series of hand-painted art of Spring 2023, Dawn is the original intention of high-quality artistic visual and auditory experience.

Super flagship cable
Standard with ultra-flagship ultra-high purity OCC cable, high-specification accessories bring more sound details, more music dynamic presentation, to show high-quality listening experience for Dawn. Not only has the flagship acoustic performance, but also have excellent moisture resistance and tensile resistance.

Specification
Model: Dawn
Driver: 10mm 52N dual-cavity high magnetic circuit deposited carbon Nano diaphragm dynamic
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
Impedance: 34Ω
Sensitivity: 107±1dB
THD: ˂2%@1kHz
Cable: 148 cores OCC silver-plated cable
Cable length: 1.2m
Connector:2pin 0.78mm
Plug: 3.5mm audio

Package
Reecho Dawn
9 pairs of silicone ear-tips
OCC silver-plated cable
Storage box

Many don't remember, but I reviewed the Reecho SG-01 OVA way back a year ago.....May 31st 2022. And I have to say the two are nothing alike. Where the original was on the warmer side of the fence and offering an incredibly coherent smooth style of playback, now we are reaching for the stars. Opening the top imaging for a response of DD clarity and imaging I have never heard a single manufacture offer.......ever in my experience. Plus they fit like a million!
And staying in line with OVA 1 pricing of $49.00.....this new one is so much more and priced at $51.99!

Probably the best value purchase of 2023? PM me if you would like to see more pictures, they are a looker! More to follow in the coming days and weeks on this Bad Boy!

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023 at 8:01 PM Post #2 of 7
DSC_0322.jpegone one.jpeg

DSC_0337.jpeg one one .jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023 at 8:32 PM Post #3 of 7
First impressions:
The original OVA could be considered almost dark in that they were more warm. Now Reecho has revamped the driver and encased it in an all new case. The resulting energy is more bright. But again in so many ways they still contain the balance of the OVA, it is just now there is incredibly detailed and focused upper end displays. Like you can see into the drum texture and everything is wide and large, while still carrying note-weight and great DD timbre.

Dec 30, 2023 at 7:41 AM Post #5 of 7
You’re too kind.

$51.99
Looks really beautiful and of course you shoot some excellent pics ,

May i know the price of these beauties 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back