Replacement Pads of PX-100
Jan 22, 2006 at 8:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

sahwnfras

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, my pads on my 100's have beed getting wornout latly after over a year of use, and nowi have lost one since they were wornout and dident fit on a tightly. So where can i get a pair of pads to replace them. Is there anyones at radio shack that will fit these, or will i need to order them from sennheiser?

Jan 22, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #3 of 7
According to the post #7 (quoted below) from the Replacement Pads for PX100 thread, you can order them from Sennheiser:
Quote:

Originally Posted by bmorrison
The pads do exist after all. Their part number is H-89331. They aren't on the website, but you can call to order them. The weird thing is, I called and told the sales rep what I wanted. She said that PX100 pads aren't available yet. Then I gave her the part number, and when she looked it up, she was pretty surprised to see it in their system.

I ordered them last week and they just arrived. I was a little worried that it might not really be the correct part, but on the package it does say they are for the PX100. Just to be sure, I put them on my PX100, and they fit perfectly. Treble sounds cleaner then with my old, dirty pads too.

Jan 22, 2006 at 11:35 PM Post #4 of 7
out of curiositiy has anyone every cut holes in the PX100 pads like people do for the grado pads?

Jan 23, 2006 at 8:48 AM Post #5 of 7
Hi all (after a long time
smily_headphones1.gif
)

I tried, just for curiosity - the Porta Pro pads, they fit nicely, are thinner, leaving a ring of visible plastic on the sides of the earcup, but can be used anytime, IMO.

Sound remains virtually unchanged - according to the 3 minute test on 1 song I did

Bye, Moonwalker

Jan 23, 2006 at 9:06 PM Post #6 of 7
i just did it, nothing much to report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back