[Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again
Jun 22, 2014 at 11:15 PM Post #197 of 349
What kind of cable does the K10 come with?  Does the K10 scale up at all with a custom cable?  Or is there a cable, that in your opinion, complements the K10 signature?  Any general recommendations for wire type (ie., silver, spc, etc.)?  Thanks!

Jun 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #199 of 349
  I took the liberty of drawing a handy diagram to help you and others decide whether to wear cowboy boots or not:

Hey, wait!  In all fairness, I represent a third option!  Anyway, back on track, I'm ordering my K10's today.

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #200 of 349

In commemoration of ye old Wizard’s 42nd nameday this July first, Noble is hosting a 24-hour sale beginning Monday, June 30th, at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
 ​
All IEMs and CIEMs will be 20% off. Once it’s done, it’s done.

Jun 30, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #202 of 349
  I'm in. finally, will I just deduct 20% and pay ? 

No, we request that you wait until the sale beings and order through the website. All prices on the site will reflect the discount for the duration of the sale.

If you prefer we send you an invoice, that is also fine, however the sale must begin first for the discount to be reflected.

Jul 2, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #205 of 349
  Just ordered mine! 50 minutes before the sales ends,can't wait to get them! Also I should really get my ear molds now.

Cutting it close!

beerchug.gif

Jul 18, 2014 at 2:15 PM Post #208 of 349
How the Kaiser 10 will handle Metal?
I know it's a dumb question, but some headphones (full-size mostly) just can't handle the massive sub-bass of the double bass-drums playing with two guitars and growls in the same time.
No, even the "metalhead" can SR325is can't handle that. I think dynamic drivers are just, silly and slow... and I consider a good multi-driver BA like the Kaiser 10 for that and other music with a great amount of sub-bass and mid-bass, but not exaggerated.

Anyone tried Metal with the Kaiser 10?, at least Metallica?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back