Review Opportunity - Dekoni Audio's Headphone Hero Travel Case
Jun 3, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #16 of 17
and DAP + IEMs combo box can be a great idea too... just thinking out loud @DekoniAudio ... IEM users are generally looking for travel friendly boxes specially if one can hve a single box where we can store DAP and IEM together... This headphone design is really nice.

Jun 5, 2021 at 3:25 PM Post #17 of 17
Hey Head-Fiers!

Dekoni Audio is looking for a few reviewers to offer some constructive criticism on our new Headphone Hero.

HERO-1.JPG
What is the Headphone Hero? Its our new hardshell custom SKB case which features a removable omega stand and other important features to keep your cans safe. Whether you are traveling or need a good storage solution the Headphone Hero is up to the task.

HERO-5.JPG

So what are we requesting from you? Dekoni Audio wants to get a few review units out to a small group of Head-Fiers to put the Headphone Hero to task. Being a completely custom interior design we would like to see what the feedback and critique is from fellow headphone enthusiasts.

Are you interested in writing a review for the Hero? We just have one small requirement. You need to have previous review content hosted on Head-Fi showing off your beautiful literary skills! If you have the skills to pay to the bills then send us a PM on Head-Fi with a link to some of your fine content. If chosen we will get in contact with you to arrange shipment.

This offer is only available to persons located in the United States.
Looks like a great case, but how much is this case going for?. I would volunteer to review this case but my computer crashed and I am having a hard time looking up my previous reviews. Goodluck I hope you get several good reviewers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back