RHA announce accessories partnership with Comply™ Foam
Apr 22, 2016 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

RHA is proud to announce a brand and product accessories partnership with Hearing Components, Inc., manufacturer of the Comply™ brand, to supply their market-leading premium ear tips with RHA products.

From Spring 2016, Comply™ Premium Memory Foam ear tips will be supplied with High-Resolution Audio certified RHA in-ear headphones including the MA750 and MA750i, and the Red Dot Award-winning T10T10iT20 and T20i. Each product will be supplied with two pairs of medium size Comfort Plus with WaxGuard™ (Tsx-200 Series) ear tips alongside eight pairs of RHA’s own silicone ear tips in a variety of sizes.

“We’re delighted to have partnered with Hearing Components to supply their outstanding Comply™ ear tips with our in-ear headphones. The quality of Comply™ ear tips perfectly complements our High-Res Audio products and offering them together will lead to even better listening experiences” said RHA Product Director, Lewis Heath.

“It’s wonderful to be partnering with such an innovative company as RHA and to have Comply™ foam tips as part of the RHA product offering. Our technologies are extremely complimentary – consumers will find that the resulting audio experience is truly exquisite” said Steve Trinter, Director of Sales & Marketing for Hearing Components, Inc.

Comply™ Comfort Plus with WaxGuard™ Premium Memory Foam (Tsx-200 Series) ear tips, known for their ability to deliver high levels of comfort and noise isolation, will be supplied with RHA’s high-resolution certified products. The tips feature an ergonomic design shaped for comfort in super-soft memory foam with a WaxGuard™ filter designed to prevent debris from entering the headphone. The tips will be supplied with RHA's MA750, MA750i, T10, T10i, T20, T20i and T20i Black in-ear headphones.

To mark the launch of this partnership, RHA is giving away a MA750i, T10i and T20i Black, each with two packs of Comply™ Foam Tsx-200 ear tips. Visit the RHA competitions page for more information.

--

This is fun! Any questions, I'll be kicking around most of the day, so please drop a comment below.

Apr 27, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #4 of 12
This is a good idea, the foamies included with the RHA IEM's have been really pretty bad.  Great IEM's though.  I would have chosen tips without the wax guard though.

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #6 of 12
Interesting? Why's that? 

We did a good bit of testing before electing to go with the Tsx...

I have found the wax guard to not be completely transparent in the mid-treble frequencies. The T20 in particular is resolving and detailed enough in this range, I think the effect of the wax guard would be noticeable. I will say though that I have not tried this tip with the T20, but have with other IEM's and have perceived this effect in each case. Perhaps with your IEM's the interaction is different. The design of your products makes them not very susceptible to wax damage, I wouldn't think the guard would be needed. But I defer to your expertise and testing. Even though this wouldn't have been my number one choice, it's still a nice upgrade over the previous package. And each of us is always free to experiment with other tips, everyone seems to have their own favorite.

Apr 28, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #7 of 12
Great news, is there an ETA on when this will be available on the market? I have been looking at the t10 for quite some time personally and have been holding off (now at least I have consolation this was a good thing).

Apr 29, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #8 of 12
Excellent! I really like my RHA's. They are a top build quality, fantastic sounding IEM. I am working up my review for the excellent MA750, currently.

Great partnership! Well done.

Apr 29, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #9 of 12
  Great news, is there an ETA on when this will be available on the market? I have been looking at the t10 for quite some time personally and have been holding off (now at least I have consolation this was a good thing).

Hello!

They're rolling out at various times over the next few months, but check your PMs for a bit more info. Thanks for considering the T10!

Apr 29, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #11 of 12
Me too! I'm considering between the MA750 and t10 since this will be my first quality earbuds purchase. Hopefully it'll release soon.

I recommend finding a big Apple store and auditioning both. Some folks find the t10 a bit shrill. I haven't given it a listen, so can't make a judgment. Try before you buy! I can heartily recommend the ma750 and the s500i as I own both and thoroughly enjoy both (the link is my review).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back