Rhapsodio thread
May 19, 2024 at 3:01 AM Post #2,206 of 2,240
Supreme V3 aka SV3 is such a high maintenance, in which it's hard to find the right cable to bring its full potential. :)
I've tried more than dozen cables including those high-end from PWaudio, EA, Eletech, Beat audio, Plussound, etc..but not yet satisfied.
As the cables become thicker stage grows exponentially wide and tall but tends to become even hollow at times. I'd stay away from
being too holographic with SV3 as SV3 shines when it's densely focused and tight. The main problem with these cables is that they sound
rather mellow and too smooth for me.

So far copper wizard (stock cable) is relatively good and among 20 cables (lots of silver cables) I tried so far Moon audio silver dragon
and Horus Octa sounded acceptable. But after I ran Fantasy copper on SV3 those two cables sounded too plain and small...Fantasy copper
has a gigantic sound stage where everything is so enlarged. It is very intense cable as someone has put it. Very dense sounding while pumping
ultra clarity and resolution, with hard hitting bass that can go very low with thunderous thump. Nothing can come close when playing classical,
jazz and vocal. But to me when playing some of bass centric songs (hip-hop, trip-hop, techno, etc) bass tends to be overpowering..

It could be the player I am using (p6 pro ti99) but I do not like when bass overpowers the rest of frequency spectrum. So I had my doubt on Fantasy
Copper but I kept coming back because it sounds so articulate compared to all other cables I tried...Is there anything perfect?
Like I was saying Ragnar was perfect on everything except hot treble and so is this Fantasy Copper. If Fantasy had a little less bass weight, it would have been
just perfect for SV3. I currently looking for more neutral player to match the combo.
Have you tried dhc mini chimera?

May 19, 2024 at 7:52 AM Post #2,207 of 2,240
I think LPGT, Quloos QA390LT could be the sources you might be after.
I never liked LPGT (too plain) but now that you mentioned it..it could go well with SV3. Who knows? I am currently trying to demo the E7.
Have you tried dhc mini chimera?
I am pretty much done with cable searching...Sammy offered me to demo his new Luxe invention to try so I may go between FC or Luxe Far infrared for now :)

May 19, 2024 at 7:59 AM Post #2,208 of 2,240
I never liked LPGT (too plain) but now that you mentioned it..it could go well with SV3. Who knows? I am currently trying to demo the E7.

I am pretty much done with cable searching...Sammy offered me to demo his new Luxe invention to try so I may go between FC or Luxe Far infrared for now :)
What is the Luxe cable?

May 19, 2024 at 5:31 PM Post #2,210 of 2,240
On the notes of best sources for sp3, I rank sp3000ss high on must try. With sp3, you really want as low of thd you can get.

E7 on paper offers that,and also offers voltage swings sp3 needs on demanding sections of complex orchestral pieces.

May 21, 2024 at 1:57 PM Post #2,211 of 2,240
Its a little silly I know, but this chain is blowing my mind (and eardrums…)

LPGT TI > DCS Lina Amp > Rhapsodio Supreme V3

Really good synergy, almost natural. But with that supreme bite. Wit 0 fatigue

IMG_6571.jpeg

IMG_6567.jpeg

May 21, 2024 at 5:55 PM Post #2,212 of 2,240
What about a DAP for the Infinity MK2 Plus? I've got one that will be here tomorrow or Thursday, and I'm admittedly afraid that my RS6 isn't going to cut it. It was just fine with my previous IEMs, but they were nowhere near this level of product.

May 25, 2024 at 3:17 PM Post #2,215 of 2,240
That's correct. Only gotten to use them for a couple of hours so far, but those couple of hours are mostly very positive. I do not like what the Hiby RS6 does to them, but my desktop chain of Totaldac d1-unity + Riveria AIC-10? Very nice. So now I need a new DAP, and to get a 4.4 pentacon cable for them.

May 27, 2024 at 2:23 AM Post #2,216 of 2,240
I am not sure if it was sv3 burn in, fantasy cable burnin or slimmer double flange eartip I just changed. I am getting the best sound I have ever dreamed of on my p6 pro ti99. No more bass bleed and every instructment sound so real and life like. From vocal, jazz, classical to hip-hop, trance everything sound so right and lushious. I had some struggle with sv3 trying to sounds right in the beginning with bunch of different cables. At time so frustrated it could be a bullzhit iem but I finally found the true strength of sv3. This is THE best portable audio experience I have ever had, period! Sv3 is a magical earpiece.

Last edited:
May 27, 2024 at 2:36 AM Post #2,217 of 2,240
I am not sure if it was sv3 burn in, fantasy cable burnin or slimmer double flange eartip I just changed. I am getting the best sound I have ever dreamed of on my p6 pro ti99. No more bass bleed and every instructment sound so real and life like. From vocal, jazz, classical to hip-hop, trance everything sound so right and lushious. I had some struggle with sv3 trying to sounds right in the beginning with bunch of different cables. At time so frustrated it could be a bullzhit iem but I finally found the true strength of sv3. This is THE best portable audio experience I have ever had, period! Sv3 is a magical earpiece.
Can you share me the picture of the tips please.

May 27, 2024 at 10:05 AM Post #2,219 of 2,240

Users who are viewing this thread

Back