RWAK100-S review - a highend audio player
Aug 31, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #18 of 35
I just had a mini to mini cable manufactured for me from Double Helix cables. There is a wait list from the time you place an order, but they are available, and I believe their cables are as good as they come, with your choice of plug, copper or silver or a hybrid for the wires.

Sep 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM Post #20 of 35
Contact this member on here:

teds headfood

He will hook you up.

Steve from NYC

Sep 2, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #21 of 35
Many thanks Amigo. I'm grateful.
This is what Head-Fi should be all about. Members helping each other.
P

Sep 2, 2013 at 3:08 AM Post #22 of 35
So if normally wearing standard over the ear headphones, as opposed to iem phones, is it worth having the basic $250 upgrade? Maybe it won't make enough difference to justify the cost!!! What are your thoughts on this one guys....

Sep 2, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #23 of 35
Easy...it's totally worth it.

Sep 2, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #24 of 35
Quote:
Many thanks Amigo. I'm grateful.
This is what Head-Fi should be all about. Members helping each other.
P

No problem bro...thats what this is about...members helping members

Sep 2, 2013 at 4:40 AM Post #25 of 35
Just wondering how it works with customs if I'm sending my AK100 to the USA from England, how do you get around the import customs charges going into the U.S. (and then when the unit is sent back to the U.K. from the States), guess this could be a deal breaker!!!

Sep 2, 2013 at 6:33 AM Post #26 of 35
PM

Dec 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #28 of 35
Just wondering how it works with customs if I'm sending my AK100 to the USA from England, how do you get around the import customs charges going into the U.S. (and then when the unit is sent back to the U.K. from the States), guess this could be a deal breaker!!!

If you purchased the AK100 in the UK, then taxes are paid already and there is no problem. Just some explaining/show receipt and a LONG waiting time during customs. Another option is to buy the RWAk100-s from red wine, they sell the already modded unit.

mini -> rca... thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back