San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #16 of 218
I'll come! I doubt I'll bring much though, if anything.

Ben aka MacKat

Sep 16, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #17 of 218
Quote:
I'll come! I doubt I'll bring much though, if anything.
Ben aka MacKat

No worries. No need to bring any gear. Just come and listen. Look forward to meeting you.

-Darin

Sep 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #18 of 218
FYI, I have confirmed a location for the meet:

The Coronado Public Library - Winn Room.

Please see the first post for the details.

Now let's see if we can get more people to come! Let everyone know.

Also, if anyone has any other vendors they know of that might be interested in coming, let me know.

-Darin

Sep 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #20 of 218
It's possible that I'll be bringing:

an iMac 27"
A PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
A non-speedballed Bottlehead Crack

If not, I won't have anything...unless someone really wants to hear it, then I'll definitely bring it!

Sep 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM Post #21 of 218
Quote:
It's possible that I'll be bringing:

an iMac 27"
A PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
A non-speedballed Bottlehead Crack

If not, I won't have anything...unless someone really wants to hear it, then I'll definitely bring it!

I would love to hear the PS Audio DAC...

Sep 26, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #23 of 218
Sep 26, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #24 of 218
As well as the other stuff! I may bring a half-broken MacBook though, I'll see how I feel about lugging the iMac down there, but it's quite possible.

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD PEOPLE!!! THERE SHOULD BE MORE THAN EIGHT PEOPLE!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sep 27, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #25 of 218
It'll be really cool if anyone has the new Burson or Schiit gear, too.  I'd love to get a gander at those...

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 1, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #26 of 218
I have two more potential vendors: NuForce will have some of their DAC's and headphones. A rep who sells Ultrasone, Aurisonics, and NuForce may also show up. Let me know if there's anything specific from those manufacturers that you want them to bring.

-Darin

Oct 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #28 of 218
The meet is only a month away! I am getting concerned that the attendance is going to be low...

So, PLEASE spread the word! Who wouldn't want to visit beautiful Coronado, CA? Just book a room at the Hotel Del Coronado and make an incredible weekend out of it.

I am trying to get more LA/OC people to come too.

There might even be some new products there that have never been seen before... I can't say anything about it beyond that, but I am sure whoever comes will be glad they did!

Oct 7, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #30 of 218
Anyone want to Carpool with me from LA?

Also the Liquid Glass might or might not make it.  Alex Cavalli said if we pay for shipping.  I could borrow a Liquid Lightning and a SR-009.  Anyone interested in chipping in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back