Sansa Fuze/Clip or Zune 8/80, which has the best sound quality?
Dec 13, 2009 at 5:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

TF2

Head-Fier
I am looking for a low priced MP3 player and have narrowed it down to the Sansa Fuze 8gb, Sansa Clip+ 8gb, the Zune 8gb or the Zune 80gb, which of these has the best sounding audio quality? Also if I do get the Fuze, is there any place that for sure sells the v1 of it? Thanks in advance
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 13, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #6 of 14
OK, thanks, I think I'm going to get the Fuze, the battery lasts longer than the Clip+. Do you or anyone else know where I can get a v1 Fuze, new or refurbished?

Dec 14, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #12 of 14
I've got the most recent model of Sansa Fuze, and it is altogether excellent. "Better than my $150 M-Audio Audiophile AC-powered external USB soundcard" excellent. Build quality is high, it's got lots of features, battery life is long, price is low, and sound quality is stupendous.

The UI is kinda annoying, though.

Dec 14, 2009 at 11:51 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spasticteapot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got the most recent model of Sansa Fuze, and it is altogether excellent. "Better than my $150 M-Audio Audiophile AC-powered external USB soundcard" excellent. Build quality is high, it's got lots of features, battery life is long, price is low, and sound quality is stupendous.

The UI is kinda annoying, though.

Is the UI any better than the Clip+?

Dec 14, 2009 at 11:53 AM Post #14 of 14
Well the screen is about 4X the size and it has a scroll wheel for navigation, so I would think the Fuze is preferable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back