Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
May 16, 2017 at 7:15 AM Post #20,060 of 153,748
In March, I sold my Rogue Sphinx, moved the Bimby to the office system, and ordered a Gumby and a Freya. A couple of days later, Jason announced that the Vidar would be delayed until May. I have been without a home system since then, and simply asked Jason if the Vidar was still scheduled for a May release. I did this without knowing that Pietro was answering for Jason on this forum.

May 16, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #20,061 of 153,748
In March, I sold my Rogue Sphinx, moved the Bimby to the office system, and ordered a Gumby and a Freya. A couple of days later, Jason announced that the Vidar would be delayed until May. I have been without a home system since then, and simply asked Jason if the Vidar was still scheduled for a May release. I did this without knowing that Pietro was answering for Jason on this forum.

???
I don`t see how you could assume that Cozzi could speak for Jason. He is clearly one of the unwashed and wears kitchen accesories as a hat.

May 16, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #20,062 of 153,748
[QUOTE="Curtis Stigers "Lets go out Tonight" = audio bliss
I love his interpretation of Bob Dylan's "I'll be you baby tonight" on the Real Emotional album
The live version of the song on YouTube from the Stuttgart Jazz festival
Thanks Robert for bringing this artist to attention.[/QUOTE]

I have that album too. Also very good and I do like that Dylan cover as well.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #20,064 of 153,748
???
I don`t see how you could assume that Cozzi could speak for Jason. He is clearly one of the unwashed and wears kitchen accesories as a hat.
Got myself the new model today!!
panhead.jpg

May 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #20,068 of 153,748
Since we're talking about racks, can someone recommend a Schiit-type rack, i.e., above average quality at a lower than average price point? In the market for a rack to house 2 Vidars, Yggy, Freya, and Emotiva CDR so it must support the necessary weight with these components.

Looking at the Salamander Synergy Module as of now, and trying to figure out if the pricing is inline or inflated.

May 16, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #20,069 of 153,748
Since we're talking about racks, can someone recommend a Schiit-type rack, i.e., above average quality at a lower than average price point? In the market for a rack to house 2 Vidars, Yggy, Freya, and Emotiva CDR so it must support the necessary weight with these components.

Looking at the Salamander Synergy Module as of now, and trying to figure out if the pricing is inline or inflated.

My rack picture above is a Salamander rack .

May 16, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #20,070 of 153,748

My rack is sad .

You destroy me. Now I cannot sleep tonight.
Can you sing to it?
Or maybe write a poem dedicated to "The Lonesome Rack" ?
We could all help.
Lets do 2 lines a person. I'll begin...

"Is it the rats under my bed that are dying"?
"No ... It is my rack that is crying"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back