Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Sep 19, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #24,406 of 150,075
I enjoy the fact that the new website format erases all traces of those I've put on ignore, including quoted responses. Makes for some interesting conversations where I'm not quite sure what triggered this or that rant until I click the evil "show ignored content" button... and immediately regret my decision.

Sep 19, 2017 at 3:29 AM Post #24,407 of 150,075
It is very important to have people come in and disturb the circle-jerk once in a while.
If nobody does it is only a matter of time before you start camping outside the Schiitr when they hint at a new release like some sad-ass Jobs-minion.
When you are at the point where you can no longer tolerate critisism on something you didn`t even make yourself....it`s time to quit.
You are no longer thinking for yourself and have officially become a circle-jerking-logo-minion.
So let the man vent! Poor guy still can`t buy Shiitty VU-meters! Imagine his heartbreak.

Oh, I don't have any choice in the matter. He gets to post as much as Jason will allow. It's not my call. You don't see Schiit-heads camped out in the Chord sub forum commenting all the time. But, whatever.

Sep 19, 2017 at 3:33 AM Post #24,408 of 150,075
Oh, I don't have any choice in the matter. He gets to post as much as Jason will allow. It's not my call. You don't see Schiit-heads camped out in the Chord sub forum commenting all the time. But, whatever.
It's very good people like you do not have that choice indeed.
It would seriously degrade this forum.

Sep 19, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #24,409 of 150,075
You do understand, mostly. A true dual mono amp, like my Pioneer M-22, has separate transformers for each channel. Vidar does not so it is dual mono back to the transformer. Vidar is a trick amp especially within its price range. It's bass is outstanding even well outside its price class.
Vidar have two separare secondary transformer tap one for each channel ,with is 600va is near the same ....as is most Pass Lab amp....
Vidar use 4 diode bridge e nice trick

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #24,412 of 150,075
I wish vidar had balanced inputs for stereo mode. I know it's not needed as single ended is perfectly fine, but when you've put together a balanced system it would be icing on the cake.
I agree.
I put a lot of money into a full balanced system so upgrading to Vidar is a no go.
Apart from that. The Ragna still Rocks.

Sep 19, 2017 at 5:49 AM Post #24,413 of 150,075
So what space do I watch to satify my own inner-fanboy? Last time I completely missed it.
I have no ~social~media anything. So when it happened please tell me :)
I suggest you put your eyes in and read what Jason wrote about it yesterday.
It will be a simple press release, thread release etc.
And maybe a new chapter here.
Let's hope @winders approves.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017 at 6:20 AM Post #24,414 of 150,075
Ouch ! ... you can't hide behind Dutch words !

Sep 19, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #24,420 of 150,075
Aaah but did he say where it wil be released as well?
Or is it a given that it will be frontpage Head-Fi?

I think you should come by for some anxiety therapy.
Don't worry, I'm a very friendly doctor and can cut out your anxiety glands almost painless.
Two large stones, you looking the other way for a few seconds and Bob's your uncle.
For today I will give you a heads up when the info is available somewhere.
Deal?
You already have children right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back