Show Off Your IEMs/Buds And Accessories!
Oct 18, 2022 at 9:06 AM Post #1,186 of 3,046
What was it Dirty Harry said...................."A man's got to know his options":grinning: Maybe dabble in all 3 sounds sigs:thinking::wink:

3 Way.jpg

Oct 19, 2022 at 9:35 AM Post #1,189 of 3,046
Beautiful however that particular shell design has never worked with my ears well:slight_frown: I've had some nice sounding ones however just too uncomfortable for me:anguished:

D2N3.JPG

T2 Balanced.JPG

Though neither really close to top shelf so neither were their price tags and for the $$ great little iem's when on nice gear:beerchug: It was just an uncomfortable design for my ears and I know they worked for many. Now the T2+ I can finally say "Yeah Baby" ala Mr. Powers:wink:

T2+5K.JPG

Oct 19, 2022 at 9:42 AM Post #1,190 of 3,046
Oct 19, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #1,192 of 3,046
God works in mysterious ways as It’s my most comfortable set lol.
OK, as well you would have thought that a guy who can get these to work could get those to work :rolling_eyes:

Trippy BA10.JPG

All in good fun I've actually been asked and have told those curious enough that these are battery powered little heaters shaped like toasters for ears in the Winter:hushed: I remember years ago when at one of my sons HS Soccer matches a mother asked me if my ES100 clipped to my jacket and of course cables running to my "ears" was a medical device:grimacing:

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2022 at 3:22 PM Post #1,193 of 3,046
IMG_20221019_171013_738.jpg

Oct 20, 2022 at 11:08 AM Post #1,195 of 3,046
DLC_.jpeg
match_up_.jpeg
Yelllow.jpeg

Oct 20, 2022 at 1:49 PM Post #1,196 of 3,046
Forgive me for posting headphones. I'm actually solely a CIEM user as Universal IEMs and Headphones irritate my comfort zone.

But sometimes you need some Sound Dampening, so the following is filled Soundproof Spray Foam and Car Audio MLV along with some sound absortion material to complement sound blocking material.

For portable, I'm more into Convergence (Music Videos, Audiobooks, Mixtapes) while on the road so Apple Ecosytem is good enough. As you can see on the Heaphones, there is a Microphone. Excuse the sloppiness as I ran out of sandpaper so I need to smoothen the bottom of the headphones before applying Paint.

Hopefully with Sound Dampening, CIEMs and a HQ Microphone, phone / video calls can be a better experience on the road.

alpine.png

Ear gels w/ Cotton covering and a Comfortable Headband works for now:

gel.png

Also, after a recent Headfonics Review I noticed dCS is using similar High Performance MHz Super Clocks that I use in my Desktop setup. So now I have a Mini-dCS stack for my CIEMs:

dcs.png

dCS users would never listen to a dCS DAC without High Performance Super Clocks (No generic 44.1kHz and 48kHZ base clocks only MHz range), so why should I without my Chord DAC (I have no bounce anymore, so my Slam Dunking days are over but I'm hoping the shoes symboliz(s)e perfect L + R Separation. I can never critically listen again with small plugs or without State of the Art Clocks after this experience):

separate.png

Listening straight out the the DAC via Stage Output with No Traditional Amplifier in the Chain via RCA OUT w/ WBT connectors is like listening to Car Audio A-Pillar setups (Amazing Imaging and Stage just like if RCA direct to Traditional Speakers):

example.png

The beautiful thing is that IPX rotates the shells, so as you twist your head CIEMs shells rotate without missing a beat. Of course, a pefect neutral tone with a pitch black background cable only available with a craftsman that controls his own supply chain. Not a OEM supply chain assembled cable, I wouldn't be doing my Mini-dCS stack justice if I was forced to use glorified AliExpress OEM cables.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2022 at 4:33 PM Post #1,198 of 3,046
Starry Starry Nite.JPG

Oct 20, 2022 at 7:35 PM Post #1,199 of 3,046
Forgive me for posting headphones. I'm actually solely a CIEM user as Universal IEMs and Headphones irritate my comfort zone.

But sometimes you need some Sound Dampening, so the following is filled Soundproof Spray Foam and Car Audio MLV along with some sound absortion material to complement sound blocking material.

For portable, I'm more into Convergence (Music Videos, Audiobooks, Mixtapes) while on the road so Apple Ecosytem is good enough. As you can see on the Heaphones, there is a Microphone. Excuse the sloppiness as I ran out of sandpaper so I need to smoothen the bottom of the headphones before applying Paint.

Hopefully with Sound Dampening, CIEMs and a HQ Microphone, phone / video calls can be a better experience on the road.

alpine.png

Ear gels w/ Cotton covering and a Comfortable Headband works for now:

gel.png

Also, after a recent Headfonics Review I noticed dCS is using similar High Performance MHz Super Clocks that I use in my Desktop setup. So now I have a Mini-dCS stack for my CIEMs:

dcs.png

dCS users would never listen to a dCS DAC without High Performance Super Clocks (No generic 44.1kHz and 48kHZ base clocks only MHz range), so why should I without my Chord DAC (I have no bounce anymore, so my Slam Dunking days are over but I'm hoping the shoes symboliz(s)e perfect L + R Separation. I can never critically listen again with small plugs or without State of the Art Clocks after this experience):

separate.png

Listening straight out the the DAC via Stage Output with No Traditional Amplifier in the Chain via RCA OUT w/ WBT connectors is like listening to Car Audio A-Pillar setups (Amazing Imaging and Stage just like if RCA direct to Traditional Speakers):

example.png

The beautiful thing is that IPX rotates the shells, so as you twist your head CIEMs shells rotate without missing a beat. Of course, a pefect neutral tone with a pitch black background cable only available with a craftsman that controls his own supply chain. Not a OEM supply chain assembled cable, I wouldn't be doing my Mini-dCS stack justice if I was forced to use glorified AliExpress OEM cables.
What is a mini dcs?

I have read couple of your post. I am trying real hard to understand them. What are you on dude?

Oct 20, 2022 at 9:37 PM Post #1,200 of 3,046
New ISN H30 Universal IEM
H30 .jpeg 007.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back