Shure SE115 Vs Panasonic RP-HJE900 or something else up to 80 dolars
Nov 26, 2010 at 8:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Thedevilgamer

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I have Jbl 220 3 years, and it started to work not very good, so I wanted to buy new IEM'S.
So I checked ot nad i so these two IEM'S, and i wanted to ask you to help me choosing between Shure SE115 TO Those panasonic, or you can also tell me about other IEM'S THAT ARE IN 80 DOLARS RANGE. 
Iam going to use them with my Ipod touch 4g, so i need IEM'S that won't need any Amp.
Iam listtening to these music: Michael Jakson, and other pop so i need them to be good for these music. I wolud like it to have good bass.

Thanks for the help!

Nov 26, 2010 at 9:07 AM Post #2 of 29
The Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass is $89 plus you get free fed ex shipping. I have the Perfect Bass & know them very well. I love them. They have very good clarity across the spectrum with emphasis on Bass. They are Just Right!

Here is the link to the website:
http://store.audeoworld.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=audeoworld&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=461406886&Count2=378547310 

I can't speak about the other earphones you mentioned because i haven't tried them. The Panasonic you mentioned I was interested in but had too many negatives such as sibilance, recessed midrange & filters falling out among others problems. So I forgot about those & got my Perfect Bass & have been very happy since.

Nov 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #4 of 29
I haven't heard the Phonaks, but I read that they are very nice phones.  I have HJE900's and I would think they'd sound good with Michael Jackson provided you aren't listening to poor quality audio files; the HJE's can be very revealing of compression artifacts.  If you want some serious bass, try out the Hippo VB.  They're also said to have serious junk-in-the-trunk for a reasonable price.

Nov 26, 2010 at 7:08 PM Post #10 of 29

Quote:
Where you saw the turbines for 60 bucks?

Classic.

Quote:
I haven't heard the Phonaks, but I read that they are very nice phones.  I have HJE900's and I would think they'd sound good with Michael Jackson provided you aren't listening to poor quality audio files; the HJE's can be very revealing of compression artifacts.  If you want some serious bass, try out the Hippo VB.  They're also said to have serious junk-in-the-trunk for a reasonable price.

1+

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:20 AM Post #15 of 29
Quote:
the deal for the ue is just for today?

More like, for the next hour or two.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back