Shure SE215LTD Cheap, Good Looking, Remote Control Cables?
Feb 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Andy Fang

New Head-Fier
So I just ordered the Shure SE215LTD today, I was wondering if anyone has some good cables to reccommend, because I want to be able to quickly switch through songs, volume and pause/ play. My must have criteria is a quick way to control the volume and pause the current songI'm not willing to pay anything more than $50. 

Feb 15, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #5 of 20
Hey Andy, where abouts are you located? I have the Shure SE535 LTDs and just picked up the stock replacement cable for the UE900. However, they will only ship to USA. The cable with mic/volume control is $25 and is electric blue, would match nicely with your IEM's if you ask me.

Feb 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #6 of 20
Quote:
Hey Andy, where abouts are you located? I have the Shure SE535 LTDs and just picked up the stock replacement cable for the UE900. However, they will only ship to USA. The cable with mic/volume control is $25 and is electric blue, would match nicely with your IEM's if you ask me.

+1 this

Feb 15, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Thanks, was also considering that. I live in Toronto, ON in Canada. I however can't find the UE900 online.

Feb 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #8 of 20
Not sure if this works for you, the URL for the UE 900 spare parts is here. The UE 900 cable is excellent for any other IEM that also uses the molex connector.

http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2c/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryid.60213000?resid=UQHRzQoBAlkAADpxWZkAAABq&rests=1360968556053

Shure also makes their own cable, but I like UE's version much more.

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-Accessory-Headphones-CBL-M-K-EFS/dp/B0043241X8/ref=pd_sim_e_4

Feb 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:
Thanks, was also considering that. I live in Toronto, ON in Canada. I however can't find the UE900 online.

For some reason the UE 900 spare parts only show up in the US Store (but cant ship to Canada). When accessing the Canada parts store, no UE parts show up. If you need, i have an extra set I can sell you. Good thing i live in Vancouver, close to the borders can get things shipped to US address. PM me for details

Feb 16, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

For some reason the UE 900 spare parts only show up in the US Store (but cant ship to Canada). When accessing the Canada parts store, no UE parts show up. If you need, i have an extra set I can sell you. Good thing i live in Vancouver, close to the borders can get things shipped to US address. PM me for details

Yeah you'll do me a great favour! How would this work? Through eBay? Is the cable new or used/ what condition? You have no idea how excited I am right now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back