shure se530 vs sennheiser IE8
Jul 2, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #16 of 27
i already have the ie7. its it a good idea to upgrade to one of those earphones? Some review said the ie7 sounds better than the ie8. is that true

Jul 2, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #17 of 27
The IE7 is supposed to sound different. Less bass and more neutral overall. More forward mids than the IE8's, less bass, and less top end sparkle seems to be the consensus.

Jul 3, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieJJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Patience obviously is the key!
After trying a few times, I just lay them away for a while and later tried again. Gently turning and twisting them, 'till they sat a bit looser, did the trick!
The sound is really great. Takes a while to get used to though, as it is so detailed!

I'm very impressed with your decisiveness Julie. I wish I could have taken such a direct route on my way to owning the SE530's. Enjoy!

Oh, and welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet.

Jul 5, 2009 at 10:55 AM Post #19 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by iponderous /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm very impressed with your decisiveness Julie. I wish I could have taken such a direct route on my way to owning the SE530's. Enjoy!

Oh, and welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet.

Perhaps you didn't realise you've actually replied to a post from 3.5 months ago. JulieJJ, in fact, joined head-fi 2 months before you did and hasn't posted anything for 3.5 months.

Jul 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_4321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Perhaps you didn't realise you've actually replied to a post from 3.5 months ago. JulieJJ, in fact, joined head-fi 2 months before you did and hasn't posted anything for 3.5 months.

How silly of me! Thank God you're here to correct my oversight. I feel so much safer knowing that you are plodding the beat here at Head-Fi. Good evening constable.

Jul 5, 2009 at 1:40 PM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

How silly of me! Thank God you're here to correct my oversight. I feel so much safer knowing that you are plodding the beat here at Head-Fi. Good evening constable.

No comment.

Jul 5, 2009 at 2:49 PM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think it is fair to say that not many of us care that we have responded to old threads - if we end up doing so, no skin off anyone's neck.

I did mean well. Better late than never I suppose. Still, I think music_4321 does a sterling job around here. We could do with more vigilant people like him volunteering their services for neighbourhood watch schemes, tackling queue jumpers at the supermarket check-out and reprimanding those uncouth individuals who snort when they laugh.

Jul 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #24 of 27
Quote:

I did mean well. Better late than never I suppose. Still, I think music_4321 does a sterling job around here. We could do with more vigilant people like him volunteering their services for neighbourhood watch schemes, tackling queue jumpers at the supermarket check-out and reprimanding those uncouth individuals who snort when they laugh.

---

Jul 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

lo(xfpt)l

Jul 5, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lo(xfpt)l

Wow, that's one I haven't heard before. xfpt? Sounds lavatorial!

Jul 15, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #27 of 27
how would you guys compare the little brother of both sennheiser and shure. SE420 vs IE7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back