Silicon Bands vs ?
Jun 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BL33DnEaRs

100+ Head-Fier
Just wondering, if there is a better way to secure ur amp to ur source?  I know silicone bands are probably the main.  The ones I have are too big and not near secure enough.  Are there other sizes? Like ALO and JDS bands smaller ?  Anyways, someone point me into the right direction.  Thanks in advance.

Jun 24, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #3 of 8
I like the bands, however, I dont want it across my IPC's screen. So Im looking for some nice black bands to wrap the amp with, and then possibly 3m velcro between the IPC and C5 that way the C5 isnt laying straight on a surface and on the bands. I just dont think they make bands that small in diameter.

Jun 24, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #5 of 8
Look up 3M dual lock velcro.

Rather popular for rigs here. I still like using bands though.

Jun 24, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #6 of 8
Will do, thinking about velcro but that still doesnt solve the problem of my C5 laying directly on a surface and I cant find bands small enough to just wrap the amp.

Jun 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 8
  Will do, thinking about velcro but that still doesnt solve the problem of my C5 laying directly on a surface and I cant find bands small enough to just wrap the amp.

Well, sent my son to town for some 3m velcro...Much cleaner than bands, even found some black rubber feet to put on the bottom of my C5 to let lay on a surface protected.  Now need a pelican case just big enough for my IPC, C5, cables and iems. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back