Single Dynamic Driver Lovers Discussion
Nov 4, 2022 at 1:47 AM Post #61 of 66
make sure you have ear tips like Acoustune AET07 ready for the best pairing/sealing (1 size larger is recommended). Será Una Noche's Taquito Militar never sounds so realistic

Yes AET07 are a regular choice for me. It hasn't shipped yet and looks like a slow shipping option so likely a couple of weeks at least before I have them... I hate waiting!

Nov 4, 2022 at 2:04 AM Post #62 of 66
Bumping this thread in anticipation for two incoming single DDs -

ikko OH5 - LINK (unique due to the use of lithium for the driver, apparently the first in an IEM)

And SonicMemory SM2 - LINK - seems to be popular in China, reviews I've read suggest highly technical... very curious to hear this one - thanks for the nudge @hevelaoak
At first I thought OH5 looked like AK ZERO1 but on closer look OH5 looks much better and it's single DD. Can't wait to hear your impressions.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2022 at 2:06 AM Post #63 of 66
Yes AET07 are a regular choice for me. It hasn't shipped yet and looks like a slow shipping option so likely a couple of weeks at least before I have them... I hate waiting!
I just listened to Dead Can Dance's The Host of Seraphim and it got me chill all the way till the end. it feels like I'm listening through my home theater set lol. so, yeah I think it's gonna worth the wait. especially for its price :ksc75smile:

Nov 6, 2022 at 9:21 PM Post #65 of 66
Where to get those tips?
if you're from Asia, there are many shops like Shopee, Lazada, MTMT Audio, Taobao, etc. I'm not sure where you can get it from the rest of the world. maybe you could look it up on Aliexpress or Amazon. if it's not available, there are other 98%-similar copies from brands like NICEHCK, BGVP, & KBEAR. the code name is 07

Nov 11, 2022 at 9:36 PM Post #66 of 66
No love for Senny IE 100? :frowning2: That's too bad, because I think tonally they're very good. Possess a right amount of bass, natural but not flat reference mids, and adequate treble. Inexcessive unlike its sibling IE 300. Pretty good separation and width. All of which culminates to a nice balanced sound

It's definitely in the top three of my favourite IEMs at the moment, which coincidentally are all single DDs (Turii Ti, IE 100, TZ700)
1668219954225.jpg

1668220009257.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back