So, the Universe is an AI ?
Apr 14, 2021 at 9:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Whitigir

Member of the Trade: Portable Modder
Not only we are living in the Matrix, but the Matrix itself is an AI that keeps on learning and adapting into the new possible laws
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2104.03902.pdf

What pills should you take ?

What Layer of the Matrix am I in ? Is it 44.1 or 88.2 ? Is it 0 or 1 ?

Soon Elon Musk Chips will be implanted into our brains, and AI/Robot will care for our physical body while we will enter the next layer of the Matrix. Are we MQA unfolding ? Lol

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:26 PM Post #2 of 19
So one of the main interesting thing is the non-constant time. That is you move something even 30 centimeters up, it in turn is experiencing a different time (it is a experiencing faster time).

This first became a huge dilemma with satellites that were at a different time schedule.

So as we get closer to the sun we experience time slower. And if we go closer to our earths core we experience a slower time. That is why atomic clocks are used.

So the question is why did Einstein never reach a unified theory. The fact that gravity acts different on a microscopic scale than a cosmic scale. The interesting part of this whole thing is people now even are questioning the theory of relativity. The gravity part is still totally confusing to researchers. Some researchers even take time out of the theory of relativity now!

What year is it at the center of the Sun? What year is it at the center of our earth?

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2021 at 10:45 PM Post #3 of 19
So one of the main interesting thing is the non-constant time. That is you move something even 30 centimeters up, it in turn is experiencing a different time (it is a experiencing faster time).

This first became a huge dilemma with satellites that were at a different time schedule.

So as we get closer to the sun we experience time slower. And if we go closer to our earths core we experience a slower time. That is why atomic clocks are used.

So the question is why did Einstein never reach a unified theory. The fact that gravity acts different on a microscopic scale than a cosmic scale. The interesting part of this whole thing is people now even are questioning the theory of relativity. The Gravity part is still totally confusing to researchers. Some researchers even take time out of the theory of relativity now!
I have to totally agree. Even so, the relativity opened up a new mark for human kinds. It isn’t the end of the road though. So, it will be interesting to see where our current understanding and technologies will take us, and what will be the next mark of human kind breakthroughs.

Time in itself is still a big question for many researchers and challenging theories. The same as consciousness. I have seen interesting questions such as “if AI can automatically deep learning, does that mean they are self aware ?” And “If AI can be self aware, does that mean they have a soul ?” And “If AI have a soul, and self aware, then deemed human kind as a flaws and a stain to nature that needed to be wiped out. Would it mean human should not create them ?”

Buddhist Monks would respond by “things in nature will flow how nature will. Human will be human and AI will be AI. If it comes the time Human are wiped out then it is nature wills.” Interesting isn’t it ?

There are theories that state the universe is like a big brain the size of the observable universe....so what is at the non-observable universe ? Possibly another just like the observable, with the differences that it is too far a part that lights could never get to us ?

Ok, I am back to listening to Daft Punk :)

Apr 19, 2021 at 4:39 AM Post #4 of 19

Apr 21, 2021 at 9:37 PM Post #5 of 19
Nobody knows besides conjectures from people with imagintions and a mind to believe it's true. Lot's of that exists in society, but being true is never proven. We have people that see things that's not there and our perception is skewed, so there will be people that are convinced what they imagined is true.

When question like that arrise common sense should be applied like asking 'can it be proven?' For example, in the Matrix, Neo has to be outside to know he was in the Matrix. With philosophical questions like that, 'proving' is the key. Somebody will claim their mathematical formulations is proof enough, but is it?

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2021 at 7:58 AM Post #8 of 19
Until all the parameters which the universe (and everything in it) operates by are known, educated guessing is all that we and even advanced AI can ever do.

Maybe Douglas Adams got it right?:

“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.”

Last edited:
May 5, 2021 at 5:25 AM Post #9 of 19
Is the Universe a hologram?

'But since the event horizon is a two-dimensional surface, the information couldn't be stored in regular matter; instead, the event horizon forms a hologram that holds the information as matter passes through it. When that matter passes back out as Hawking radiation, the information is restored'
https://www.wired.com/2011/08/hawking-holographic-universe/

'The work sprung out of a long argument with Stephen Hawking about the nature of black holes, which was eventually solved by the realization that the event horizon could act as a hologram, preserving information about the material that's gotten sucked inside. The same sort of math, it turns out, can actually describe any point in the Universe, meaning that the entire content Universe can be viewed as a giant hologram, one that resides on the surface of whatever two-dimensional shape will enclose it'
https://www.wired.com/2011/08/hawking-holographic-universe/

May 8, 2021 at 7:38 AM Post #10 of 19
The way I see it the universe is infinite in every possible conceivable and inconceivable way there could ever be. So far physics always ends up having to find ways around it or work with it in almost every field. Quantum physics especially. Even the quantum computers are actually analog machines which have this property of infinity of possible outcomes not just 1 or 0 but anything in between those two numbers. The use dacs and adcs to conteol and read the information of the actual qubits.

The universe is god itself and we are living in it and a unique reprensentation of it, but this last statement is my personal belief and should not be taken into context of all said before.

May 9, 2021 at 7:24 PM Post #11 of 19
There's one thing i always wonder about concerning the universe. If all conscious life in the universe would become extinct and never come back it would mean the universe itself would become extinct too because there's no consciousness that can observe the universe anymore. So the universe can't actually exist without consciousness right?

May 9, 2021 at 8:05 PM Post #12 of 19
May 9, 2021 at 11:52 PM Post #13 of 19
There's one thing i always wonder about concerning the universe. If all conscious life in the universe would become extinct and never come back it would mean the universe itself would become extinct too because there's no consciousness that can observe the universe anymore. So the universe can't actually exist without consciousness right?
This is the same as if “a tree fall in the forest, does it make a sound ?” I think the universe we are observing is only the observable one. Who knows what is beyond that without traveling at the speed of light ? But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist either

May 10, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #14 of 19
This is the same as if “a tree fall in the forest, does it make a sound ?” I think the universe we are observing is only the observable one. Who knows what is beyond that without traveling at the speed of light ? But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist either

I used to wonder what was outside the Universe, and read once that maybe there is no outside/beyond, the Universe just expands and the area/space doesn't exist until it does.
Why should there be a beyond unless there is a physical barrier, or force containing everything? which there is no evidence off?

Raisin bread model

Last edited:
May 10, 2021 at 6:56 PM Post #15 of 19
I used to wonder what was outside the Universe, and read once that maybe there is no outside/beyond, the Universe just expands and the area/space doesn't exist until it does.
Why should there be a beyond unless there is a physical barrier, or force containing everything? which there is no evidence off?

Raisin bread model

A better question is what the hell is the universe expanding into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back