Sony MDR EX600 vs Brainwavz B2 or VSONIC
Dec 6, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #7 of 14
i personally loved my DBA02 but the warrant has issues
well some TF10 are still about $120 on amazon, would you recommend that or TF10? When I had my TF10 they were really BIG which is why I don't think itd be easy for her to wear them. And thanks, ill pull the trigger probably tonight since my next meeting is next week!

Dec 6, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #8 of 14
TF10 would not be a good idea.

Most of the TF10 on Amazon via third party are from Amazon BF deals. They probably don't come in "real" retail packaging.

You don't want to be gifting a black paper box.

Dec 6, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #9 of 14
I also think the EX600 will look great as a gift. Yes they have an interesting design but everything about it especially the packaging is high end. Opening them and seeing all the tips will be 
eek.gif

Dec 6, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #10 of 14
i guess that will be it! i heard its heard to wear them the first time? lol i wish i could just ask "which would you prefer, full size or iem?" but this is going to be a surprise
considering all thats happened in the last few days im very grateful for her help

Dec 6, 2011 at 7:55 PM Post #12 of 14

Quote:
i guess that will be it! i heard its heard to wear them the first time? lol i wish i could just ask "which would you prefer, full size or iem?" but this is going to be a surprise
considering all thats happened in the last few days im very grateful for her help

The EX600 really do sound great, but they can be hard to get on and I've had my share of fit issues. If she's never worn IEMs over the ear, it's very likely that she'll have a hard time trying to get these on for the first time haha. 

Mar 28, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #14 of 14

Quote:

For sound quality, I'll +1 the UE700

Vsonic looks a bit cheap, for a gift the EX600 looks the most substantial, it's a really nice looking IEM and comes with a huge case the size of a discman and an assortment of tips, for a gift I'd say EX600.

Y don't you suggest him to go for the tf10???interesting?

ps don't blame me if you dislike this post^^please~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back