Sony MDR-v700 (I kno, I know.. lol)
Aug 15, 2013 at 2:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bStunt

New Head-Fier
Ok, I finally created an account, I've been a lurker for about a few years now lol (Didn't really feel like creating an account since I usually use the "Search" fuction.) I had to finally create cuz I couldn't find the answer I'm looking for.

I picked up a Sony MDR-v700, I know, these headphones are pretty horrible (based on the reviews from 2003 till now lol), but I couldn't pass up a $3 headphones at my local swap meet/flea market. The headphones itself is still in pretty damn good condition, even the earpad, the only thing was, it's missing the other earpad.

Question is, I don't wanna go with the stock earpads, so is there any other earpads that are more comfortable thats compatible with these headphones? I've been trying to search for an alternative, but the threads are so old, that 'modding' wasn't even popular back then I guess. Any suggestion? I just want to get something comfortable, I just want to able to use the headphones, not really trying to make this my main headphones. I searched, and it says that Beyerdynamic DT770 earpads may work, but I can't verify it. Help?

-B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back