SONY MDR-XB50/55 vs Sennheiser HD 206 or Any other Recommendation
Oct 30, 2020 at 9:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

KING DRANZER

100+ Head-Fier
I know it is bit odd comparing In-Ear to Over-Ear headphones but I want something Good and Closed for traveling and rough usage. I have been using Sennheiser HD 206 for past 2yrs for daily travel and rough usage with Laptop etc. Now they stopped working. As I plan to purchase replacement headphones I am unable to decide what to pick.

Sennheiser HD 206 is good but I am trying to purchase something different. Obviously something better if possible.

SONY MDR-XB50/55 I think both are same with different naming scheme for different parts of the world. I have heard positive reviews about it but that being more BASSY than what HD206 was is it worth the purchase.

Is there anything better under INR2000($30 Range) which is better than the above listed headphones which are Closed back. If not which of the above is better.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020 at 12:41 PM Post #2 of 5
Forget all those and look at Chi-Fi. USD30 can get you a great everyday set like the KZ ZS10 Pro or the KBear KB04. Cheers

Oct 30, 2020 at 2:13 PM Post #3 of 5
Forget all those and look at Chi-Fi. USD30 can get you a great everyday set like the KZ ZS10 Pro or the KBear KB04. Cheers
They are expensive. They are in $50-60 range. Not gonna spend that for product which I know will have to replace after a year or two. And if it fails within warranty period it will b hard for me to claim it. Instead if I go for a know brand like SONY, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica and other well established brands I can at-least have a chance of claiming warranty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back