Sub 200$ IEM Recommendations
Mar 9, 2019 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MarkyyMark

New Head-Fier
I currently have the 1more triple drivers, but they are slowly breaking, so I’m looking to upgrade slightly. I have heard that the mee Pinnacle P1, ibasso IT01, BGVP DMG and Mackie Mp-240 are all solid options. I have been leaning towards the Mackie, as they have the hybrid driver build that I like, but they seem to be a lot less well known. Can anybody with some experience weigh in on this?

Mar 9, 2019 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 7
Try ONE MORE QUADs. I hear they have a better build and better sound...though not as good a deal because law of diminishing returns set in....

Mar 10, 2019 at 3:07 AM Post #5 of 7
I have the P1 and do not recommend it, since my other IEMs, the Kanas Pro, are much better for a similar price, and the P1 are really hard to drive. The Kanas Pro is Very smooth, detailed, good soundstage, vocals, balanced sound relatively neutral (Harman neutral) with moderate sub-bass boost. Treble is clear, but not sharp, extension good, not exaggerated. If you like refined and balanced sound they are very good.

The 1More Quads are highly regarded and frankly should be in a different league than the BGVP DMG, but I am going by reviews, not experience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back