Subscribed Threads order
May 6, 2010 at 12:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

hifidk

1000+ Head-Fier
This is more of a question then a Bug Report. Hope that is okay. Here is my question:

Is there a way to put the subscribed threads in order so that the most recently updated threads are placed on the top (like how it was before)?

I guess missing avatars and links on signature problems are addressed already so I will skip on those.
Thank you very much and I really like the new style!

May 6, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #3 of 11

Quote:
And so that it shows the date and time of the last post for each subscribed thread?

Exactly. And the most recent "last post" will be on the top.

May 6, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #4 of 11
Thanks for the post.  For the time being, things will be a little off because the activity stream builder is still running. It's a lot of data to get through but in the next 24 hours, things will be looking a lot better and your subscriptions should appear in reverse chronological order based on last post date.

May 6, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #5 of 11

Quote:
Thanks for the post.  For the time being, things will be a little off because the activity stream builder is still running. It's a lot of data to get through but in the next 24 hours, things will be looking a lot better and your subscriptions should appear in reverse chronological order based on last post date.

Thank you very much! I will give it some time to settle.

May 6, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #6 of 11

Quote:
Thank you very much! I will give it some time to settle.

Thanks.  Yeah, there are a lot of processes still running in the background to complete the migration.  Avatars are still being brought in, images are still being thumbnailed, and more.  These processes keeping the site from running at optimum performance, so the site should run better, too, when all that stuff's over.

May 6, 2010 at 3:39 AM Post #8 of 11

Quote:
So what is the shortest way to get to my old forum subscriptions? I'm lost. (yeah, I know...)

I think shortest way is to click "Home" tab on the top.

May 6, 2010 at 10:48 AM Post #10 of 11
Where is the "first unread post" in subscribtion? Thanks in advance

May 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM Post #11 of 11
When you're on the home page looking at your subscriptions, if you click the name of the thread, that will take you to the first unread post since your last visit there. Keep an eye out for the red number below the icon on the left hand side of the activity stream as that will tell you how many posts have been written since your last visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back