Superlux hd669 replacement
Nov 4, 2018 at 8:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

drym

Head-Fier
Hi guys, my superlux hd669 is dead and i need to find headphones, what will sound like them? They was good.
Maybe more expensive(100$ or cheaper, if i will can get anything better in this price), or will buy them again?
I was thinking about k240 Sextett(was cheap lot at auction), but in result im understand, i cant power them, cause i haven't amp, only esi ugm 96(superlux hd669 was sounding great on this).

Im looking for detailed, with a good separation of instruments, with a soundstage, pure sounding headphones. A deep(like on hd669), not bulging bass would be a bonus. Im listen a lot of rock, electronic, metal(trash, heavy, nu, doom, progressive) music.
I have takstar 671(thay sounds bad, 60$) and philips shp895(they sounds good, but still not what im looking for), they have bad quality of details and have no separation on fast genres.
Maybe i will buy amp in future.

Jun 21, 2019 at 1:31 AM Post #6 of 10
Hello! I have the same question. Were you drym able to find anything better than hd669?
I had Sony Xd150 (total crap), Logitech g433 (almost as good as hd669 but too much bass for my taste, slightly less details),
and AudioTechnica M40x (less details, too much bass too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back