Symphonium Audio Crimson Launch Edition - Pre-Orders Now Live
Aug 23, 2023 at 2:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14
Pre-Orders are now live on Headphones.com in North America for Symphonium Audio's newest IEM creation, Crimson. Crimson Pre-Orders will start shipping in September and we have 8 limited edition launch units available!

Pre-Order Now

Symphonium Audio Crimson 5 3000.jpg

Launch Edition Exclusive​

The exclusive Crimson Launch Edition comes with an 8-wire Altalune Audio Novaron 26AWG Type 2 Litz OCC copper cable, Limited Edition Packaging, and a Signed Card from the Symphonium Team. In addition, pre-orders for the launch edition get a special price of $1499, $200 off the MSRP of $1699.

Highlights​

• True 4-Way Crossover: Unleash the potential of each driver with the true 4-way crossover technology. Symphonium Audio's precision tuning ensures a sound quality that transcends expectations.
  • Pair Matched Perfection: Each pair of Crimson earphones undergoes rigorous matching to ensure an unparalleled listening journey that delights the senses.
  • Quality EarTips Included: Enjoy a flawless fit with the included Azla Sednafit Standard and Divinus Velvet Eartips, providing comfort and enhancing your audio experience.
Pre-Order your Symphonium Audio Crimson Launch Edition IEM today

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send us an e-mail at info@headphones.com or hop in our live chat and we'd be happy to help!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Aug 23, 2023 at 3:11 PM Post #2 of 14
Is there any info on the driver configuration?

Aug 23, 2023 at 4:00 PM Post #3 of 14
Yeah, some us want to know if we're getting 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 cylinder engines when we buy a new car, too.

Aug 23, 2023 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 14
Soon to be released! According to symphonium at canjam.
Yeah, some us want to know if we're getting 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 cylinder engines when we buy a new car, too.
IEM driver configuration is a very different thing to car engines I'm going to have to say.

more drivers =/= better sound, but more allows for better control of tuning from the iem maker themselves. You can achieve a lot of performance from a single dynamic driver that multi ba/dd iems dream of.

I know its frustraiting not knowing what youre getting but only one way is instead of jumping the gun, is to wait for public information.

Aug 23, 2023 at 4:49 PM Post #5 of 14

IEM driver configuration is a very different thing to car engines I'm going to have to say.

more drivers =/= better sound, but more allows for better control of tuning from the iem maker themselves. You can achieve a lot of performance from a single dynamic driver that multi ba/dd iems dream of.

I know its frustraiting not knowing what youre getting but only one way is instead of jumping the gun, is to wait for public information.
I think most of us know all that, but still, few of us are pre-ordering anything without knowing what's under the hood first.

Aug 23, 2023 at 4:50 PM Post #6 of 14
Not yet! I pinged the guys over at Symphonium to see if they had any extra information that I'd be able to share.

We're currently waiting on a unit with the final tuning ourselves as the pre-production unit we had is a little different in tuning we've been told.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Aug 23, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #7 of 14
Not yet! I pinged the guys over at Symphonium to see if they had any extra information that I'd be able to share.

We're currently waiting on a unit with the final tuning ourselves as the pre-production unit we had is a little different in tuning we've been told.
I’m excited to hear the teams sound impressions!

Aug 24, 2023 at 5:56 AM Post #8 of 14
I can say having bought a set at CanJam London, the debut of the Crimson. I am very happy with the sound. Coming from the the 64 Audio U12t, Sony M9 (current lineup and having owned the IER Z1R and FiR M5) the Crimson are the real deal. Very clean and open sound. Interested in hearing the Headphone.com team's thoughts once they have had some time with these. For those interested I've started an impressions thread in the portable HP forum.

Aug 25, 2023 at 2:49 PM Post #10 of 14

Correct, we are waiting on getting information out to see how it does. We want to see if breaks stereotypes and changes expectations for how brands usually do launches.

Rest assured, the information will be available eventually.
I can say having bought a set at CanJam London, the debut of the Crimson. I am very happy with the sound. Coming from the the 64 Audio U12t, Sony M9 (current lineup and having owned the IER Z1R and FiR M5) the Crimson are the real deal. Very clean and open sound. Interested in hearing the Headphone.com team's thoughts once they have had some time with these. For those interested I've started an impressions thread in the portable HP forum.

Thanks so much mate.

Correct - speaking from experience as someone who has worked behind the scenes for the past few years, implementation, driver choice, and material of what's around it matter much more than driver count or size.

There is so much brands can do with technology these days, it's more of a matter of what our intentions are and what we want the customer to hear and/or feel.

Aug 26, 2023 at 7:32 AM Post #11 of 14
Can you please share a link of the impression thread?

Aug 26, 2023 at 8:59 AM Post #12 of 14
Correct, we are waiting on getting information out to see how it does. We want to see if breaks stereotypes and changes expectations for how brands usually do launches.

Rest assured, the information will be available eventually.

Thanks so much mate.

Correct - speaking from experience as someone who has worked behind the scenes for the past few years, implementation, driver choice, and material of what's around it matter much more than driver count or size.

There is so much brands can do with technology these days, it's more of a matter of what our intentions are and what we want the customer to hear and/or feel.
I agree with you a 100% after listening to the Nightjar Singularity.

I do wish to try something from Dunu at some point.

Aug 27, 2023 at 2:17 AM Post #13 of 14
With such underwhelming package and shell design (look at Dunu SA6 or Monarch MK3), they should have really put all the money into SQ R&D to have nothing left for extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back