Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
May 25, 2021 at 3:02 PM Post #706 of 2,420
@Udaya Chaithanya Tank you for your questions.
I think it’s hard to decide wich is the best, depends on your taste and dap/dongle matching.

I love both with Luxury Precision W2 and shanling M6 pro but sounds even better with shanling M8.
Maybe I prefer IT07 with L&P and Land with M8, but it’s very very very hard to chose.
Land is a bit more resolving on highs and fit better in my ears but IT07 isn’t dark at all.
I can’t chose between IT07 and Land, but latter has 3 switches.

IT07 has better cable, i think stock one is very very good instead I didn’t listen to Land cable because I love land with my HanSound Nyx (thanks @audio123 ).
Both are easy to drive with a good dongle as L&P W2 that is really awesome.

I use Azla Sedna earfit with IT07 because stock tips aren’t good enough for this fabulous IEMs.
I like Land with Stock tips (black one) but I didn’t have a lot of time to tips rolling.

I suggest you to read @davidmolliere and @Dsnuts reviews, I cuncur with them.

take a look here for Land
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tansio-mirai-land.25127/reviews

Here for iBasso IT07
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/ibasso-it07.24987/reviews

what’s your source?
Thanks for the reply
I've ibasso DC01, Lotoo PAW S1.... Use them with my google pixel... I generally stream in Tidal/Spotify/UAPP

May 25, 2021 at 4:04 PM Post #707 of 2,420
S1 would handle both, I think you will like both, some friends like PAC480 cable with Land, IT07 doesn’t need balanced cable but don’t forget it’s 2.5 and has 2.5 to 3.5 adaptor in bundle

Last edited:
May 25, 2021 at 5:27 PM Post #708 of 2,420
May 25, 2021 at 9:55 PM Post #709 of 2,420
DSC08149.JPG
The quickest shipment yet from Penon. They sent this from half way around Earth to my house in Colorado in 2 days!!!
I was thinking it will be end of this week.

As per the sound. I will be back.

May 25, 2021 at 10:40 PM Post #710 of 2,420

So this track Cassandra Wilsons version has instruments in all layers of this track seven steps to heaven originally composed by Miles Davis Quintet. This track is a great track to test out how dynamic and spacious an earphone sound is. This track has layers of instruments playing as well as Cassandra Wilsons vocals. Background piano, drums, Double bass, violin and vibraphone all doing their thing. I have heard this track many a times but not quite like how it is displayed using the Spark.

Each instrument not only has a clear distinction which don't overstep upon another but it has its own space. Lesser earphones it presents as one level of sound. Not so much the Sparks. Cant believe the sound separation on these. The dimensional imaging and layering on the Sparks is nothing short of breath taking. The vibraphone work on this track plays with your ears as it swings from the far left to the right and right to left as the double bass just goes off. The layers and layers of this track I am hearing is nothing short of mind blowing. If this does this well from open listen I can't imagine what these will sound like with my best cables and a bit of a burn in. I have one of those stupid Permagrins on my face as I was just listening to this.

That was the first track I listen to. Lol. So far balancing, tonal accuracy for the Spark is simply superb. Nothing missing from the sound. No weakness I can detect. No wacky spikes anywhere. By far the best vocals I have heard from any Tansio Marai earphone. These are living up to their billing folks. I think Tansio Marai might have a big hit on their hands. This thing sounds amazing no other way to describe it. I was thinking no way this thing is gonna be almost 3X the cost of the LAND.

Now I understand why. This is a TOTL level sound folks.

Last edited:
May 25, 2021 at 11:00 PM Post #712 of 2,420
I am literally surrounded by the layered mids of these things. This thing just sounds sublime. Folks that love them some amazing mids. These have that in spades and that sparkly treble is distinctive to a well tuned treble. I can tell they took their time with this one. And lord have mercy. These sound this good out of the BOX! Lolz!

May 26, 2021 at 5:31 AM Post #714 of 2,420
Congrats Guys!
How is Spark BA bass compared to Land DD bass?

May 26, 2021 at 5:46 AM Post #715 of 2,420
I am literally surrounded by the layered mids of these things. This thing just sounds sublime. Folks that love them some amazing mids. These have that in spades and that sparkly treble is distinctive to a well tuned treble. I can tell they took their time with this one. And lord have mercy. These sound this good out of the BOX! Lolz!
Look forward to mine, my custom should be ready end of may so a week or so before I can enjoy... keep impressions coming!

May 26, 2021 at 7:37 AM Post #718 of 2,420
What would any owners of the Spark and UM Mest MK2 say its like when compared please?

May 26, 2021 at 7:50 AM Post #719 of 2,420
What would any owners of the Spark and UM Mest MK2 say its like when compared please?
I own Mest Mk2 and Land, but i listened also TSMR5, i think Tansio mirai has different sound signature from UM.
Mest Mk2 is more relaxed, i mean it's very controlled on highs even if it has a good clarity and extension, i suppose Tansio Mirai Spark would be more vivid and focused on highs/ maximum clarity, but we should wait @Dsnuts and @tgx78 ...

May 26, 2021 at 7:54 AM Post #720 of 2,420
Hmm... now we're talking. You've just indicated what I expected of the comparison and what I am also asking for in IEM'S. I've yet to break in the Mest MK2's but will cross my fingers for an enhanced performance from what I'm hearing currently. I'm tempted for the Spark"s. Many thanks Xinlisupreme for your thoughts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back