Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Apr 22, 2024 at 6:27 AM Post #9,721 of 9,800
That's right a lot of people would tend to be in the same general areas of different clubs including myself.
Creatures of habit.
A friend had a festival T-Shirt "If lost, please return to the front left speaker. Thanks"

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:34 AM Post #9,722 of 9,800
A friend had a festival T-Shirt "If lost, please return to the front left speaker. Thanks"
A friend of mine always had the same spot, leaning with his back on a 3m x 3m speaker .
Every time when I read on the forum how folks take care of their hearing by not listening to loud volumes,
I always remember him.

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:57 AM Post #9,732 of 9,800
Hope @Somafunk is not fading away from the thread....seen a few members that posted stuff exactly matched to the idea of the thread fade away over the years.

Had a feeling wraithape might show up again on the thread as we move into better weather in UK to post his intense/complex hybrid style tracks again.....low on volume high on quality.

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:53 AM Post #9,733 of 9,800
Hope @Somafunk is not fading away from the thread....seen a few members that posted stuff exactly matched to the idea of the thread fade away over the years.

Had a feeling wraithape might show up again on the thread as we move into better weather in UK to post his intense/complex hybrid style tracks again.....low on volume high on quality.

Nope...still here but my spms is being a right Cnut with my ability to type and function over the previous days:relaxed: but ill try harder.....I’ll try and start again later.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #9,734 of 9,800
Here we go then :wink: , one of my fav modular synth artists. Julia Bondar : Power of Presence live, been listening to this a lot over the past few weeks.

Link to full performance below

And another modular artist I like but with a very different sound is “Warrington Runcorn New Town Development Plan”, if you’ve not heard of him then imagine the 1970’s concrete housing and industrial building boom in the north of England, filled with hope for a new generation of urban development and commercial progress but ultimately doomed to failure - all set to a soundscape of atmospheric modular synth led scenes with occasional voiceovers.

Link to full album below

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #9,735 of 9,800

It's very rare I get new music, so I post infrequently. I have terabytes of music which I couldn't possibly listen to in all my remaining years. However, I do enjoy what's posted in the thread so keep firing away! I'm always lurking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back