Thank you
May 27, 2018 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

buke9

Headphoneus Supremus
Watercooler Travel Team
Help and Recommendation Contributor
I’m sitting on the back porch listening to my HE-400S out of my Mojo and then get a whiff of the smoker with some baby back ribs and I say damn this is awesome. And then I realize it is awesome for a reason. Tomorrow in the US is Memorial Day. To many it is the start of summer to others it is a day for remembering those that have gave it all to have what we have now. And for that I am thankful. This is not a political statement just one of love for you all. And for those who have given it all so we can do what we do. I have talked to people from Iran Turkey Australia China Thailand South Africa Sweden Finland Spain Austria Germany Poland Russia Brazil ( you know who you are)and so many other places. Almost forgot Greece as I just spent 10 days there and the people are just too awesome. But back to the point.It is too sad that others don’t see what we have here. It is a great community of like minds .You may like Grados or Beyers or Sennheisers but you do love music and that is what it is all about. It is so sad that the world can’t get along as we do here. Please just take a second to those that have given it all that we can be here enjoying are day and music. ROCK ON PEOPLE!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back