The discovery thread!
Apr 26, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #42,166 of 102,299
So i just saw the audiobudget facebook page and here is the final tuning of the new TRN X6, according to Larry the sound is very similar to the Etymotic ER4SR, cant wait to receive mine
10281587.jpg

Is that the same Audiobudget as the website that Igor started when he was banned from Head-fi?

Apr 26, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #42,168 of 102,299
as a related aside we've started posting new music picks on the audioreviews.org site, including some very interesting obscure finds

Thanks! I'm listening to your "Free - Fire & Water" album recommendation right now (hadn't heard it before). I thought I'd better throw on some classic headphones (AKG Sextetts) for a classic album like that - loving it! :)

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #42,169 of 102,299
Yes but Larry was just posting there in the comments, he is not affiliated with Igor or something
Larry tunes earphones for TRN

Ok, thanks for clarifying!

Apr 26, 2019 at 2:34 PM Post #42,170 of 102,299
Thanks! I'm listening to your "Free - Fire & Water" album recommendation right now (hadn't heard it before). I thought I'd better throw on some classic headphones (AKG Sextetts) for a classic album like that - loving it! :)

Hmm, it's been a long time since I used my Sextett's. I need to bring them out again soon, wonderful headphones.

Apr 26, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #42,171 of 102,299
Grew up with bands like Free, Led Zep, Be-Bop Deluxe, Budgie and my teenage favourite Uriah Heep

Apr 26, 2019 at 3:29 PM Post #42,172 of 102,299
That is a great idea
We are having more "great" ideas, presently. I have always been an advocate of separating arts and technology -- so that we now proudly introduce our own p*rn*graphic stream: in the first iteration of "Unboxed", we take the clothes off the libidinous Kinboofi MK4 s*x kitten.

You know where to find it :wink:.

Since I am not the most popular Head-Fier with many peers and admins, I am not allowed to link to my own blog from inside my posts, not even without an actual link -- and there are some informers around who make sure I don't. Yes, there are extra rules just for me. And while such informers are pretty sad humans beings, I am sure you'll find it!

BW-800x445.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2019 at 3:35 PM Post #42,173 of 102,299
We are having more "great" ideas, presently. I have always been an advocate for separating arts and technology -- so that we now proudly introduce our own p*rn*graphic stream: in the first iteration of "Unboxed", we take the clothes off the libidinous Kinboofi MK4 s*x kitten.

You know where to find it :wink:.

Since I am not the most popular Head-Fier with many peers and admins, I am not allowed to link to my own blog from inside my posts, not even without an actual link -- and there are some informers around who make sure I don't. Yes, there are extra rules just for me. And while such informers are pretty sad humans beings, I am sure you'll find it!

that is a new brand, looks yummy though

Apr 26, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #42,176 of 102,299
Wow, he rates the sound of **** above the Kanas Pro, sure **** is great but i think KP is more capable in ear, well i can see someone liking **** more considering the amazing treble response and details
Will be able to comment on this next week. A multi BA probably resolves better but a single DD has a better timbre.

as a related aside we've started posting new music picks on the audioreviews.org site, including some very interesting obscure finds
Some more @loomisjohnson stuff added.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2019 at 8:12 PM Post #42,179 of 102,299
Presenting the NiceHCK F3 out in the wild
panda, you're a man of wealth and taste--you should contribute to our music picks--it's a labour of love but you are up to the task

Users who are viewing this thread

Back