The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Sep 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #5,524 of 9,235
Quote:
HF3's are back in stock. New accounts can use TechBargains5 for $5 off

It's almost a hundred dollars off Amazon's price. I couldn't pass up a chance to have these and try them out so inexpensively.

Sep 7, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #5,525 of 9,235
Quote:
Quote:
HF3's are back in stock. New accounts can use TechBargains5 for $5 off

It's almost a hundred dollars off Amazon's price. I couldn't pass up a chance to have these and try them out so inexpensively.

+1,

Ordered but already have many IEM....wanted to check their isolation as they are benchmark for it

Sep 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #5,526 of 9,235
MeElectronics Site-wide 20% Coupon code, this weekend: MEE_B2S.

(Don't hate me. Sorry about your wallets!) 
tongue.gif

Sep 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM Post #5,527 of 9,235
Have the ER-4's, have used HF3's and my wife uses them and loves them. I must have a dozen iem's or so, NOTHING isolates like the Ety's (and they sound nice, too. As an added bonus,my wife has spoken to a good friend on her iPhone, who noted how good her voice came over on it, wanted to get one until they heard what they cost). Had to buy another one, poor wallet...

Sep 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #5,529 of 9,235
Can't find anything about the Q350's...anyone have any experience with them?

Sep 8, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #5,531 of 9,235
Quote:
Picked up a couple pairs if any international headfiers want them at what I paid 61.95, after taxes. (I won't mark them gift though on customs, just so you know. Conscience thing... Sorry guys.) Pm me. 

EDIT: Picked up a couple more because other international folk showed interest. Cowboom's price has gone up but I used a coupon code. The ones at $62 I had are spoken for. These ones are $65 after tax. I imagine shipping international is $10 first class, $17 or so priority mail.

I'm not getting anything from this. Just helping some brothers out. 

imackler, your sir are a quality guy!  Doing this for international people is appreciated.  There should be more of us doing this for others to help out.

All the best!

Sep 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #5,532 of 9,235
Quote:

imackler, your sir are a quality guy!  Doing this for international people is appreciated.  There should be more of us doing this for others to help out.

All the best!

Thanks! I think the four I got for internationals have been spoken for but anyone who is still interested can shoot me a pm and I'll start a waiting line. 

Glad to help! 

Sep 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #5,534 of 9,235
Imackler, you are the man! :) Great person.

Sep 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #5,535 of 9,235
you people know the HM5 are still for $100 from mp4nation , right? (may not be that portable, but worth mentioning) free shipp , and includes a headphone stand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back