The Korean Thread!
Dec 26, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #136 of 238
It's been a while since I bought a high-end so I was looking around and found the Earsonics sm64 cheaper in Korea than the States or Europe. Really considering them from headphonepia. Currently contemplating between the Earsonics SM64, Heir Audio 4.AI, Fischer Amps FA-4E XB, and Westone UM Pro 30. What do my fellow Koreans think? haha

Dec 26, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #137 of 238
I haven't tried any of the other iem's mentioned, but having recently purchased a pair of SM64's, I can say that they do sound good to me, 

These are only the second pair of decent iem's I have bought , the first pair being the Earsonics SM3 v1, before that. 

So with my limited experience, both Earsonics  are a step up from any other iem's I have listened to.

W449,000 is a very decent price, considering what they cost if you went through Earsonics, I got mine for $399 from Earphone Solution, I think I got one of the last ones from there. 

Dec 26, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #138 of 238
It's been a while since I bought a high-end so I was looking around and found the Earsonics sm64 cheaper in Korea than the States or Europe. Really considering them from headphonepia. Currently contemplating between the Earsonics SM64, Heir Audio 4.AI, Fischer Amps FA-4E XB, and Westone UM Pro 30. What do my fellow Koreans think? haha

Try buying them used on 증고나라. I snatched a paor of mdr7550 which normally cost $270 or so in korea for $120.

Dec 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #139 of 238
Try buying them used on 증고나라. I snatched a paor of mdr7550 which normally cost $270 or so in korea for $120.

I donno...I might sell stuff on 중고나라 but I have never bought anything. I'm skeptical of those kind of places. But I will be selling my FXZ 200 and H-200 soon cause I know the next model to the H-200 will be coming out early next year.

Dec 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #140 of 238
  I haven't tried any of the other iem's mentioned, but having recently purchased a pair of SM64's, I can say that they do sound good to me, 

These are only the second pair of decent iem's I have bought , the first pair being the Earsonics SM3 v1, before that. 

So with my limited experience, both Earsonics  are a step up from any other iem's I have listened to.

W449,000 is a very decent price, considering what they cost if you went through Earsonics, I got mine for $399 from Earphone Solution, I think I got one of the last ones from there. 

Yeah, I am really considering buying a pair of SM64's.

Really really curious about the Heir Audio, Fischer Amps, and Noble Audio though. They do mostly customs but since I can't afford those I really want to try out their universals. KimVictor, do you have any experience with these by any chance?

Dec 27, 2013 at 2:38 AM Post #141 of 238
Damn it. Does anyone know where I can get a damn AK10 in Korea? I visited earphoneshop, iriver zone, everywhere! They are literally all sold out. Even iRiver hq told me they had none in stock. I want one so bad, but idk where to get one.

Dec 27, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #142 of 238
  Damn it. Does anyone know where I can get a damn AK10 in Korea? I visited earphoneshop, iriver zone, everywhere! They are literally all sold out. Even iRiver hq told me they had none in stock. I want one so bad, but idk where to get one.

Haha you seem really stressed. Donno. I didn't even think about getting one after looking at the price. I'm going to the earphoneshop tmrw check out the Westone UM Pro series and the new Audio Technica multi driver series that came into Korea not too long ago. Wish they had Noble Audio and Heir Audio stuff there...

Dec 27, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #144 of 238

If you're sure you're gonna buy one, why not check www.enuri.com and buy one from one of those online shopping malls? They come in like 2 days.

Dec 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #145 of 238
  Haha you seem really stressed. Donno. I didn't even think about getting one after looking at the price. I'm going to the earphoneshop tmrw check out the Westone UM Pro series and the new Audio Technica multi driver series that came into Korea not too long ago. Wish they had Noble Audio and Heir Audio stuff there...

Oh! They have lots of custom stuffs now. A UE18, JH16, all of Westone ES series, all of UM line, and even Rooth Line. So satisfied to hear all of them. And more I demo ciems, more I appreciate my UERM. But sadly, not heir audio stuff there.

Dec 28, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #147 of 238
  Oh! They have lots of custom stuffs now. A UE18, JH16, all of Westone ES series, all of UM line, and even Rooth Line. So satisfied to hear all of them. And more I demo ciems, more I appreciate my UERM. But sadly, not heir audio stuff there.

Hey guess what kimvictor!! I went to earphoneshop today and they had Heir Audio!!! They have the 3.AI and the 4.AI behind the counter. Just gotta ask to try them out. My highlight of the day was the 6 driver Unique Melody and the Shure 846. Holy mother of God...I didn't believe what I was hearing. The new AT multi drivers weren't too impressive :frowning2:

Dec 28, 2013 at 5:25 AM Post #148 of 238
Hey guess what kimvictor!! I went to earphoneshop today and they had Heir Audio!!! They have the 3.AI and the 4.AI behind the counter. Just gotta ask to try them out. My highlight of the day was the 6 driver Unique Melody and the Shure 846. Holy mother of God...I didn't believe what I was hearing. The new AT multi drivers weren't too impressive :frowning2:
Really? I should've asked! But I loved the se846 too.

Dec 29, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #149 of 238
Anyone been to Zound? I might have to pay them a visit as my UERM cable broke and Zound(Sound cat) is the only UE distributor in Korea. I'll post impressions. Also, there's another audiophile store that opened in front of my house called Casa Del Sonido. Summit fi speakers along with high end hps and iems. It's literally across from my house. I can see the interior of the store from my room!

Dec 29, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #150 of 238
  Anyone been to Zound? I might have to pay them a visit as my UERM cable broke and Zound(Sound cat) is the only UE distributor in Korea. I'll post impressions. Also, there's another audiophile store that opened in front of my house called Casa Del Sonido. Summit fi speakers along with high end hps and iems. It's literally across from my house. I can see the interior of the store from my room!

Nice! I would go hang out there like every other day if there was one in front of my house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back