The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From IFA 2016)
Oct 21, 2023 at 2:58 PM Post #5,671 of 5,766
Azt hiszem, a 2. generációt még kiadják, de a világgazdasági helyzet és a Covid saját protokolljai miatt eltarthat egy ideig. Ez azt is jelenti, hogy alacsony áron sem kell számítania rá. A Yamaha nemrégiben adott ki egy új integrált erősítőt/Dac-ot, amelyben ess9038Pro van. Ha az új játék az, amit már alig vársz, és alig várod

https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/headphones/ha-l7a/index.html
Nem hiszem, hogy lesz új kiadás. Minden puskapor előtte. Max a dac chipet ki lehetne cserélni, de semmi értelme. Ez megint egy olyan termék volt, amit soha többé nem adnak el... anyagi okokból is.

Oct 23, 2023 at 11:58 PM Post #5,673 of 5,766
Question for those using the WM1ZM2 DAP into the ta-zh1es. Will streaming apps like mixcloud or soundcloud work with the USB out or is that strictly for music files on thr HD or SD card. I currently use the Onkyo DP-X1 and many streaming apps don't work via USB even with USB Audio Player Pro installed. Thanks

Oct 26, 2023 at 1:50 PM Post #5,675 of 5,766
Well they did make a MK2 of the DAPs, of they have something new to put into a new Tazzy, they will make it. It's seldom for Sony to make new model just for the sake of making it, especially products designed for niche market.
They gotta invent a new reason for People who owned the Mk1 to buy the new product first.
For the M2 walkman its obviously android, streaming and better battery life, all learnt from ZX100 and ZX500.
1Am2 & Z7m2: all the stuff From Z1R.
Etc,
For the Z1R headphones and IEM, a good headway can be made by simply Making them smaller and more comfortable without diminishing SQ, but the Tazzy? I guess simply adding wireless inputs like Bluetooth, wifi and then also integrate streaking services playback and EQ with their Sony music app is gonna be nice...

Maybe making a desktop only DMPZ1 with way more connection options? But I doubt Sony will still use their walkman os after moving everything to android...
Desktop Dac/amps are getting smarter these days, and Sony themselves started it with DMP Z1. There, is the most likely path for them to go IMO, it's very unlike Sony to just make a Tazzy mk2 with only better sound and amplification inside them, heck Id even doubt sound will be improved at all.

Oct 27, 2023 at 12:37 AM Post #5,676 of 5,766
Well they did make a MK2 of the DAPs, of they have something new to put into a new Tazzy, they will make it. It's seldom for Sony to make new model just for the sake of making it, especially products designed for niche market.
They gotta invent a new reason for People who owned the Mk1 to buy the new product first.
For the M2 walkman its obviously android, streaming and better battery life, all learnt from ZX100 and ZX500.
1Am2 & Z7m2: all the stuff From Z1R.
Etc,
For the Z1R headphones and IEM, a good headway can be made by simply Making them smaller and more comfortable without diminishing SQ, but the Tazzy? I guess simply adding wireless inputs like Bluetooth, wifi and then also integrate streaking services playback and EQ with their Sony music app is gonna be nice...

Maybe making a desktop only DMPZ1 with way more connection options? But I doubt Sony will still use their walkman os after moving everything to android...
Desktop Dac/amps are getting smarter these days, and Sony themselves started it with DMP Z1. There, is the most likely path for them to go IMO, it's very unlike Sony to just make a Tazzy mk2 with only better sound and amplification inside them, heck Id even doubt sound will be improved at all.
I’m glad I’ll be sticking with the M1 devices. No point in spending more money and the TA is meant to work the WM1A/Z Mark 1’s as intended. Sound is wonderful with what I have and I’m now using long lasting heirlooms. Couldn’t ask for more

Oct 27, 2023 at 12:54 AM Post #5,677 of 5,766
Room integration is all I ask of the MK2.

Oct 31, 2023 at 9:09 PM Post #5,678 of 5,766
I’m glad I’ll be sticking with the M1 devices. No point in spending more money and the TA is meant to work the WM1A/Z Mark 1’s as intended. Sound is wonderful with what I have and I’m now using long lasting heirlooms. Couldn’t ask for more
Yeah I am using the TA regularly with my walkman connected to it, the only think I'm annoyed with is really it can't function as Bluetooth receiver while also being a transport for the TA.

Nov 1, 2023 at 7:51 PM Post #5,679 of 5,766
Do you guys warm up your taz before a listening session? if yes for how long?

Nov 1, 2023 at 8:55 PM Post #5,680 of 5,766
No. Just jump in and listen

Nov 2, 2023 at 3:24 AM Post #5,681 of 5,766
Nov 6, 2023 at 7:03 PM Post #5,684 of 5,766

Users who are viewing this thread

Back