The Questyle, Mr. Speakers, ENIGMAcoustics, McIntosh, STAX, Focal, SubPac, Audeze, Noble, Kimber & RHA Meet @ The Source A/V in Torrance, California 10/17
Sep 17, 2015 at 4:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 65

bSquared64

Member of the Trade: Questyle, Headsonix

Questyle Audio is proud to announce that our whole range of products will now be available and on display at The Source A/V in Torrance, California! To celebrate, we will have an amazing group of manufacturers showing their latest and greatest products along with us! This includes the ENIGMAcoustics Dharma Hybrid electrostatic headphones, Mr. Speakers Ethers & Ether C's, Noble's new Savant IEMs, the whole range of Audeze headphones, The Focal range of headphones and IEMs and much more!! You will get to experience the QP1 & QP1R on all these fantastic headphones & IEMs!!

There will be free food, there will be free drink, there will be specials, there will be free stuff & giveaways, there will be surprises and most importantly, there will be great fun!! It's gonna be HUUUUGE!

See you there!

Bruce Ball
Questyle Audio

Sep 17, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #2 of 65
*le sigh* someday I'll be able to attend one of these someday, Charlotte dreaming. Best wishes to all who attend, looking forward to the impressions and pictures!

Sep 23, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #6 of 65
I wish I lived in California and could attend such a cool event. I hope everyone who goes has a good time.:)

Sep 23, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #7 of 65
Sep 23, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #8 of 65
One more reason I should be moving back to Cali.  Good old Torrance and Uni Club.  For those who like uni you have to go try Maruhide Uni Club.  There's some other good Japanese restaurants there too.  Nice quiet area.  

Oct 6, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #10 of 65
We are very pleased to announce special guests McIntosh, STAX and SubPac will now be joining our event!!

Come and meet the people and hear the products from:

Questyle Audio,
with Special guests,

ENIGMAcoustics

Mr. Speakers

Audeze

Noble

Focal

McIntosh

STAX

SubPac

Kimber

And more!!!

This will be an epic event and one not to be missed!!

:beerchug:
:L3000:

Oct 15, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #11 of 65
This Saturday at The Source A/V in Torrance, California, will be the official US launch of the $599 QP1!! We will have 50 in Space Grey and 50 in Gold on hand for purchase! We will also be unveiling a brand new surprise, the CMA600i!!

We look forward to seeing you there!!

Oct 15, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #12 of 65
Oct 15, 2015 at 2:11 AM Post #14 of 65

BREAKING NEWS!!

We are very pleased to announce that RHA will be joining our event this Saturday! Though they won't be there in person, the kind folks at RHA have expedited a selection of their amazing IEMs for you to see and hear on the QP1 and QP1R!!

Oct 15, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #15 of 65
Got to serve jury duty the day before the event so pretty hyped for this Saturday! My fiio x5 has been acting up lately so it is probably near the end of its life so the $599 qp1 looks all the more tempting...

It's going to be nice to see you there! Plus you can listen to both the QP1 and QP1R to find out which one you want to get.

BREAKING NEWS!!

We are very pleased to announce that RHA will be joining our event this Saturday! Though they won't be there in person, the kind folks at RHA have expedited a selection of their amazing IEMs for you to see and hear on the QP1 and QP1R!!

Now that's amazing news! Really enjoy their S500i.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back