The Sennheiser Amperior vs beyerdynamic DT vs Sennheiser adidas Original HD 25 ?? Help me choose
Oct 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Kika244

New Head-Fier
The Sennheiser Amperior vs beyerdynamic DT vs Sennheiser adidas Original HD 25 

which of these headphones are the best money isn't an option and it would really help me any of these would be better then anything i have had in the past 

Oct 20, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #2 of 7
If your using them from a portable player I'd pick the sennheiser amperior
There very comfortable with there veluor type material ear cups and they come with a apple remote control/mic.
You can get them rite now for 250$ used from a sennheiser dealer on amazon.com

Oct 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #3 of 7
Thanks i hate to sound N00bish but over all the headphones i mentioned what do you think about the shure se535 are they better or inferior to the headphones i mentioned ??

Oct 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #4 of 7
Well Im not really an IEM kind of guy but from what I read the shures se535 are one of the best earphones out there but it really depends if you want something in your ears or on/over it. It would really help me if you could tell me what your using these for so I can have a better understanding of what you want and help you out more.

Oct 21, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:
Well Im not really an IEM kind of guy but from what I read the shures se535 are one of the best earphones out there but it really depends if you want something in your ears or on/over it. It would really help me if you could tell me what your using these for so I can have a better understanding of what you want and help you out more.

Just for daily music use i have a ipod 160GB Classic and i have never tried over earphones only in IEM's i hope that helps and also what amplifier would you recommend  and price is not a problem i just want something thats of good quality

Oct 21, 2012 at 1:19 AM Post #6 of 7
If price is not a problem then the ultrasone edition 8 are the best portable headphones out there and you can use a fiio E17 which would work great for your iPod

There's also a couple of high end headphones coming soon you should check out
Sony mdr 1r
Vmoda crossfade m100
Sennheiser momentum

To be honest any of these headphones would brufly satisfy you. Just pick anyone that you think would best suit you or better yet try them out yourself at an apple store or guitar center. Amazon also has a 60 day return policy so if you don't like it just return it back for a different one.

If your still curios check out jokers Multi iem and portable headphone review at headfi

Oct 23, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #7 of 7
I thought the hd25 Adidas Originals were discontinued. I've been holding off selling mine in the hopes of cashing in some day 
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back