The wait for new headphones!
Jan 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Neighbor808

New Head-Fier
I got a pair of Sennheiser HD 239s for Christmas and they were shorted out of the box! I placed an order for some AudioTech M50s in white and they shipped out Saturday at around 11 pm. They arrived in Ohio (2 states from me) over 12 hours ago. I think I should be receiving them tomorrow even though my estimated delivery time is the 10th, since they are so close! Gonna try not to get my hopes up too high, though... Waiting for a shipment is so hard :frowning2: 

Can anyone relate?

Jan 7, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #2 of 7
My new V6's and Q701's are on the way but I have plenty of cans to keep me distracted until they arrive. I am a little apprehensive though, am I going to love or hate the 701's, I've heard it's a love it or hate it thing.

Also, Beyerdynamic replied to my email today about parts and they offered to include a set of the plastic bits that click the headphone adjustments into shape for no charge with my next order. Just waiting for them to get the snap on headband replacement in stock and I'll be golden, my DT880's will be better than new without that god awful ziplock headband that turns to goo.

Jan 7, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #3 of 7
Can I relate? I've been waiting about twelve days for my AT A900Xs from Japan. They had to be rerouted via Tenso, held in their warehouse, paid for, confirmed, shipped over to the UK, inspected by customs, and forwarded to my local post office for 'Retention'. I've been checking their delivery status every day, and the site said they were at my post office on Sunday. Can't understand why they didn't arrive today but in answer to your question, YES. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. They just look so beautiful online.

Btw, I just acquired some White M50's, and I'm very happy with them.

Jan 7, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:
I got a pair of Sennheiser HD 239s for Christmas and they were shorted out of the box! I placed an order for some AudioTech M50s in white and they shipped out Saturday at around 11 pm. They arrived in Ohio (2 states from me) over 12 hours ago. I think I should be receiving them tomorrow even though my estimated delivery time is the 10th, since they are so close! Gonna try not to get my hopes up too high, though... Waiting for a shipment is so hard :frowning2: 

Can anyone relate?

Apart from the actual moment of unboxing, the waiting is the best part.

Jan 7, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #5 of 7
I can relate. I ordered HE400's from Justin W (Headamp) and also a Schitt M&M stack this weekend. I'm in Canada so I probably won't receive the shipment until Monday or Tuesday of next week. Of course it will come right after the weekend and I'll be too busy during the week to play with them much. Plus I go away that following weekend so they'll get no time there either. 

So ya, the waiting sucks.

Jan 7, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
I can relate. I ordered HE400's from Justin W (Headamp) and also a Schitt M&M stack this weekend. I'm in Canada so I probably won't receive the shipment until Monday or Tuesday of next week. Of course it will come right after the weekend and I'll be too busy during the week to play with them much. Plus I go away that following weekend so they'll get no time there either. 

So ya, the waiting sucks.

Your username explains everything. Keep doing a good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back