Thieaudio Monarch MKIII impressions, reviews, and pictures thread
Sep 4, 2023 at 12:48 PM Post #198 of 738
"Best" has a variety of definitions, it is less neutral and more on V-shape side of tunning comparing to MK2 for instance.
12133160.png

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023 at 1:34 PM Post #199 of 738
I jumped to the ThieAudio monach weagon! I only have simgot ea500 before this, so i can say that jumping from a "cheap" pair to this kilobuck was a huge step to me. What made me do this? well, I sold my fullsize headphones after realizing that music was way fun when "inprinted" to my brain and not to my ears. It was simgot ea500 that transform that view for me.

With my brand new MonarchMK3 and after 3 or 4 hours i can safetly say that im impressed and in love with them.

The ThieAudio Monarch MKIII are a major step up in audio quality from the Simgot EA500 and even full-size headphones. The soundstage, imaging, and detail retrieval are all top-notch. The bass is deep and powerful, the mids are clear and balanced, and the treble is crisp and extended. I am using the foam tips, which provide a perfect fit and seal for my ears. I still have to try the spinfit's w1 that i use in the simgot's, and a pair or two that i would buy sometime this week. The ergonomics are also very good, and I can wear them for hours without any discomfort.

I feel that i have a pair of iem for years and years to come.

It was the first time that i reset all mojo2 settings and without EQ nothing im getting the perfect sound.

Attachments

• 20230905_174428-01.jpeg
    20230905_174428-01.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230905_170842-01.jpeg
    20230905_170842-01.jpeg
    802.2 KB · Views: 0
Sep 5, 2023 at 4:35 PM Post #200 of 738
Guys, can anyone compare the size of the Monarch 3 shells with the Mangird Tea 1 and TOP shells? these are the models that I have owned (Tea still in my hands) and fit well in my ears. I will be very grateful in advance if someone can compare their sizes and attach a photo :relaxed:

Sep 6, 2023 at 3:47 AM Post #203 of 738
Hi! I wonder if anyone has both Z1R and Monarch (MK2/3) and would compare them. I enjoy my Z1R very much. I love the bass and the treble. The mid I find it alright though perhaps a bit recessed. I'm looking at Monarch as a possible complement to the Z1R. I want something with a bit more prominent mid and vocal compared to the Z1R, while keeping a similar amount and quality of the bass. Would you say MMK3 is a good candidate?

Sep 6, 2023 at 3:52 AM Post #204 of 738
Hi! I wonder if anyone has both Z1R and Monarch (MK2/3) and would compare them. I enjoy my Z1R very much. I love the bass and the treble. The mid I find it alright though perhaps a bit recessed. I'm looking at Monarch as a possible complement to the Z1R. I want something with a bit more prominent mid and vocal compared to the Z1R, while keeping a similar amount and quality of the bass. Would you say MMK3 is a good candidate?
The Mk2 is not a candidate in your case for sure. After the Z1R its bass will be just a placeholder marking there is sound at that frequency.

The Mk3 has a very decent amount of bass and treble no matter that it remains a Monarch with its mid focus expertise.

Sep 6, 2023 at 4:52 AM Post #205 of 738
May I suggest Symphonium Crimson.

Sep 6, 2023 at 4:55 AM Post #206 of 738
Nightjar Singularity

Sep 6, 2023 at 5:20 AM Post #208 of 738
Can you please post impressions of Crimson.
I’ll post some later today though this is a Monarch page so maybe I’ll DM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back