Tips for Nu Force NE-7M
Dec 29, 2008 at 8:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

procreate

500+ Head-Fier
I'm an ER-4 user and used Comply tips in the past and am using the Shure Black Olives currently.

I read people are using the Comply tips with the NE-7M's, but how is that possible? The shafts are so thick, I can't figure out how this could work.

So, which tips fit on the NE-7M which are like the Comply or Shure tips? If Comply does make 'm, please list a site where I can see and order them, as I can't seem to find the ones with a bigger tube.
frown.gif

Thanks.

Dec 30, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #5 of 25
I am planning on ordering NE-7m's. Do you guys recommend I add T400 tips to my cart and save the $5 on shipping? Or would you wait to see if I have trouble getting a good seal?

Dec 30, 2008 at 2:41 AM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Connahhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am planning on ordering NE-7m's. Do you guys recommend I add T400 tips to my cart and save the $5 on shipping? Or would you wait to see if I have trouble getting a good seal?

That's what I did. You should do the same. You'll probably end up getting them anyway.

Dec 30, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #8 of 25
I just stated this in the main Nuforce thread but the tips from the JVC Marshmallows DO in fact fit as well so if you are at all a fan of those and still have a pair lying around, put the tips on the NE-7M and enjoy the superior isolation over the stock tips and IMHO, more pleasing sound.

Dec 30, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #9 of 25
I like having as many options as possible when I get a new IEM, so I'd get the comply tips. I just ordered 3 pair in both sizes for my X5. If I get an NuForce, I'll order the tips with them if it's an option. It wasn't with the X5, or at least I didn't see it.

Dec 30, 2008 at 5:56 AM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Connahhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It added $5 shipping for the phones and another $5 for the tips. It looks like I won't be saving on shipping. Should I just wait, then?

Where are you ordering them from?

Dec 30, 2008 at 7:24 AM Post #12 of 25
Unless they're discounted it might be cheaper at the Earplug Store or directly from Comply. I just ordered from Comply. It was list price and $3 shipping. The Ear Plug store was $1 cheaper, but I kept getting an error when I was trying to check out so I paid the extra $1.

The NuForce aren't in the flash app on Comply's site. Just pick something like a Vibe and you'll be able to get to the right size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back