TOUR CLOSED - Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus two surprises >>> Starting March 2017
Oct 6, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #272 of 340
I'm in San Francisco, CA and would love to give these a shot and participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.
added

Oct 13, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #275 of 340
Kit sent out today to @GTecX (@Ricky64 asked to be skipped). Thanks to @Barra and AAW for the chance to demo this.

Liked the W900 most of the lot. Impressive details and staging, but I found the vocals to sound a bit artificial/metallic. Signature is nice and balanced overall.

Will post more thorough impressions soon.

Oct 19, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #277 of 340
Oct 25, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #278 of 340
Oct 25, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #279 of 340
Oct 25, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #280 of 340
Participation Rules Clarification
Please remember to do your part as a participant:
  1. Update the Thread: Please keep the thread updated for receipt/condition as well as shipping and impressions. This way the thread remains interesting and allows participants to follow progress to plan for receipt going forward.
  2. Impressions: Impressions help to keep the thread interesting even if you do not like them if you explain why. Sometimes we can help to fix any issues - pairing, cleaning, etc.
  3. Shipping Ontime: It is each participants responsibility to ship out on time on the 8th day. This means actively PMing the next or next 3 participants to get a viable destination prior to the 8th day.
  4. Proper Shipping: It is everyone's responsibility to only ship to a viable participant with follow up info just in case:
    1. NO PO Addresses: Must be a real address where the item can be tracked to a person.
    2. Phone Numbers: Participants must provide phone numbers and emails so that there is a channel of communication in case of issues.
    3. Tracking Number: It is critical to PM a tracking number to the receiving participant so that the recipient can arrange for the receipt - especially with signature required.
    4. Signature Required: To avoid the high cost of insuring, we have opted to go signature required to track receipt to a real individual. This is required in shipping out the kit.
  5. Enjoy: Please enjoy your time with the demo kit. It is a unique experience to be able to hear these fabulous toys in the comfort of your own home and with your music and equipment so please take full advantage and let us know how it works for you.

Oct 26, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #283 of 340
Thanks for organizing this tour!

If I'm allowed to participate, I live in Everett, WA, and I agree to the terms of the tour.
Sent PM

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #284 of 340
Hey @datranz, has this been received and shipped out to the next participant yet?
No reply yet. It would be nice if people receiving the kit post here that they've received it. And post it when they ship it out.

@Vansen skipped all of us ahead in the list and sent the item to person later in the list. And there were a few of us that were in the East coast too. But we were overlooked and the package sent out to somebody.

It would be nice if such things aren't done. Delaying the shipping of package should be avoided. It's just basic courtesy to others that are still waiting.

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:52 PM Post #285 of 340
"I agree to the terms of the tour."

Barra & the manufacturers have arranged these tours as a favor to all of us. It would be a shame if these tours were discontinued because members aren't able to follow a few simple rules and show some consideration. We shouldn't have to police these tours, how does that make us look as a community?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back