TOUR CLOSED - LIME EARS US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - LE2, LE3SW, and Aether >>> Starting February 2017
Jun 21, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #136 of 210
Some quick impressions non-audio related: these shells/nozzles are huge, I wasn't sure they'd fit but they did although I'm getting a very tight fit even with the smallest spin fits in my right ear, I don't have much hands-on experience with the transparent shells used in (C)IEMs but I like the color and design of these.

I think the included spinfit tips might be a bit worn out as they're sliding off more often than I'd like - especially in comparison to a new pack I just opened; on another note it appears someone may have accidentally switched a pair of spin fits for some Noble Audio tips.

I didn't like the LE2 on immediate listen so it's staying in the case for this tour, the LE3S is much more bearable and the Aether is a very enjoyable listen (aside from my physical comfort being lacking).

Jun 30, 2017 at 4:18 PM Post #139 of 210
I live in Pomona, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.
Added

Jul 1, 2017 at 12:42 AM Post #140 of 210
Aether is on its way to @mrstrangeguy as of late afternoon yesterday.

My thoughts on the Aether can be summarized with:
I never found it to have "Distant mid" , perhaps it's the dap you are using?

Jul 1, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #141 of 210
@gearofwar Nope, definitely heard distant mids from all three sources I used (phone, Geek out, iFi Pro iCan) @flinkenick referred to them as "slightly laid back" which I heard as distant but I do have a preference for slightly forward mids.

I preferred the Zeus-R over the Aether and I'm not referring to just it's technicalities, I found it much more enjoyable overall.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017 at 9:59 PM Post #143 of 210
Hi Barra,
Im located in Phoenix, AZ and just caught this. I would like to participate in the tour if it's not too late? I agree to follow the terms of the tour. As always thanks for doing this. :)

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017 at 10:08 PM Post #144 of 210
I live in Trenton, NJ and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. Sorry for being late to the club. Thanks.

Jul 3, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #145 of 210
Hi Barra,
Im located in Phoenix, AZ and just caught this. I would like to participate in the tour if it's not too late? I agree to follow the terms of the tour. As always thanks for doing this. :)
Sure thing, you are added.

Jul 3, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #146 of 210
I live in Trenton, NJ and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. Sorry for being late to the club. Thanks.
No problem, you are added too.

Jul 3, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #148 of 210
Tour Announcement - Moving to the "Late Comers" List
Looks like we have finished up the original logistic friendly list. We have skipped @thelostMIDrange, @Poetik, @Finatic, and @warrior1975 due to unresponsiveness unless you guys speak up now. Otherwise, feel free to join back into the tour later and we will add you to the end of the list. That means that @shenshengkafei is next and we will work our way down the late comers list as the kits come available. Please PM the next three in the list so that we can insure availability of someone to ship out on the 8th day to keep things moving.

Jul 6, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #149 of 210
Hi @Barra. Just catching up on old Facebook group information, and I caught this. Thanks for doing this, and the other tours you help!

I live in Warrensburg, MO and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Jul 6, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #150 of 210
Added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back