Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Mar 10, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #1,488 of 2,949
  Any thoughts on the not yet existing Icarus III vs the not yet existing Atlas-Delta?  I've got the A-D on the way and am liking the Sabre.  Not sure why I would consider another iem, but you know, discounts.

Well, the Atlas-Delta sports a double-barrelled name. That's got to count for something, right? Should be indicative of greater levels of refinement
tongue_smile.gif

Meanwhile, Icarus has almost mythical credentials and a balanced, soaring tonality, although there may be an issue with overheating if exposed to excessive sunlight
wink.gif

Mar 10, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #1,489 of 2,949

Well, the Atlas-Delta sports a double-barrelled name. That's got to count for something, right? Should be indicative of greater levels of refinement
tongue_smile.gif

Meanwhile, Icarus has almost mythical credentials and a balanced, soaring tonality, although there may be an issue with overheating if exposed to excessive sunlight
wink.gif

So what you're telling me is the faceplates on the Icarus melt in the summer? Crap.
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #1,492 of 2,949
The waiting game for the other iem's might well impact on Icarus preorders unfortunately. I was considering it myself, but I think I'll wait to see what happens next with the other preorders and forget the discount.

The count down clock on the site was great. Gave me something to look forward to but that's all gone now. Just the screaming man with his earpieces fitted. :p

Mar 10, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #1,493 of 2,949
The waiting game for the other iem's might well impact on Icarus preorders unfortunately. I was considering it myself, but I think I'll wait to see what happens next with the other preorders and forget the discount.

The count down clock on the site was great. Gave me something to look forward to but that's all gone now. Just the screaming man with his earpieces fitted.

Oh come on you don't think he's sexy hot? You want him and you know it. We all do right? I can't wait till I get my PM6's dress up like him and scream too. :rolleyes: Maybe he's not even screaming? Maybe ripping a big one. :eek:

Mar 10, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #1,494 of 2,949
Oh come on you don't think he's sexy hot? You want him and you know it. We all do right? I can't wait till I get my PM6's dress up like him and scream too.
rolleyes.gif
Maybe he's not even screaming? Maybe ripping a big one.
eek.gif

So basically, you're butthurt about a poster-boy who looks like he's butthurt from "ripping a big one"? 

Interesting. 
popcorn.gif

Mar 10, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #1,500 of 2,949
@Bobtrinity, can you give ANY indication of what the Icarus IV pre-order price will be? I know that's not the priority iem at the moment but I really need to know if I can swing that instead of the III. If no price range is given before the III's discount ends I'll just have to order that and potentially cancel later on. Seems like an inconvenience for everybody :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back