Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Aug 6, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #2,446 of 2,949
You how it would both suck and be awesome if you were wrong though? On the one hand, you'd be wrong, but on the other hand, you'd have an extremely capable IEM at an even lower price than the Hunter. :D

After listening giving the Icarus III a fair chance, I have no doubt the IV will be amazing. Unfortunately, I'm not willing to throw down on the preorder AGAIN (lol, I mean I already got my refund for it). But if they get it in stock and the reviews are good, I might have to try it.

Aug 8, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #2,447 of 2,949
Well, makes me feel even better I gave up hunter and all other iem. The best he designed, great. I guess all people shelling more for stuff that mostly is later of months will be feeling great, if they have not gotten a refund already,

I'm so jealous you got your refund. I really want to leave and forget about this whole situation already. Sucks to know that I have money somewhere for a product that may never even show up.

Aug 8, 2017 at 6:00 PM Post #2,448 of 2,949
I'm so jealous you got your refund. I really want to leave and forget about this whole situation already. Sucks to know that I have money somewhere for a product that may never even show up.

What have you got money invested in that may not show up bud?

Have trinity said they may not be able to provide you with a product and if so, they will keep your money regardless? Genuinely curious if they have started telling people this??

Aug 8, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #2,449 of 2,949
What have you got money invested in that may not show up bud?

Have trinity said they may not be able to provide you with a product and if so, they will keep your money regardless? Genuinely curious if they have started telling people this??

Sorry, I meant not show up anytime soon. I ordered the PM6 through Kickstarter and policy is no refunds. So, technically, if they fail to deliver, they don't need to give me any money back. I've explored other options for refund but unfortunately my only option is to wait.

Aug 8, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #2,450 of 2,949
Ahhh im with you. That would really suck bud. I would think your pm6 will be delivered to you though, may just have to keep waiting for a bit though, which still sucks I know.

Aug 8, 2017 at 8:33 PM Post #2,451 of 2,949
Sorry, I meant not show up anytime soon. I ordered the PM6 through Kickstarter and policy is no refunds. So, technically, if they fail to deliver, they don't need to give me any money back. I've explored other options for refund but unfortunately my only option is to wait.
Thanks for the info, I'll now never do a KS campaign

Aug 8, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #2,452 of 2,949
Thanks for the info, I'll now never do a KS campaign

Not trying to put down Kickstarter or anything. I've actually backed a few products and have been successful. Trinity was the first I've experienced on KS that was this frustrating. Backing a company on KS will always be a risk but in my experience, the companies deliver and are fairy quick to respond and provided consistent and meaningful updates. Meanwhile every Trinity update recently is either advertising another product or setting deadlines that everyone here knows they will obviously won't meet. Trinity has not made an accurate update since middle of 2016.

Aug 8, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #2,453 of 2,949
Not trying to put down Kickstarter or anything. I've actually backed a few products and have been successful. Trinity was the first I've experienced on KS that was this frustrating. Backing a company on KS will always be a risk but in my experience, the companies deliver and are fairy quick to respond and provided consistent and meaningful updates. Meanwhile every Trinity update recently is either advertising another product or setting deadlines that everyone here knows they will obviously won't meet. Trinity has not made an accurate update since middle of 2016.

Yeah its more so for the no refunding of money risk. I guess its just like "gambling" though and I'm not a big gambler...besides scratcher tickets lol

I pre-ordered the PM6 but cancelled it before they started saying we couldn't do so, I lost about $25 in foreign transaction fees and currency exchange thanks to PayPal

Aug 9, 2017 at 12:16 AM Post #2,454 of 2,949
Yeah, no idea what they were thinking with this one. They got the first campaign right and this one is just are very large fire.

Aug 9, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #2,455 of 2,949
Trinity has at least another few months to go before folks should really be talking as if they WON'T deliver vs delivering very late. And yes, I've had several KSs go belly up and never deliver... but this is still way too soon for that thought.

Aug 9, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #2,456 of 2,949
I'm not really sure what the future holds for Trinity (as they stand now) but after the Masters and Icarus III I'd say the future will be bright for Bob wherever he lands:wink: Absolutely loving both of these:beerchug: Good-On-Ya Bobster:thumbsup:

Bye Bob.JPG

Aug 9, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #2,458 of 2,949
Too the best of my knowledge and according to him they are his and an improvement over a similar model (not mentioning any name) with better production qualities:scream: oops, that may have given it away:rolling_eyes: Think stainless steel vs. a lightweight alloy:wink:

Aug 10, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #2,459 of 2,949
So as my parting gift to Bob and those of us who have and will be enjoying his creations here's a shot of what I have minus Hyperion and Techne who are in my teenage sons hands now! In my honest opinion Trinity audio should consider changing it's company name now that the namesake is moving on:thinking:

My personal Tribute to "The Bob":beerchug:

Trinity Tribute - The Bob.JPG

Cheers Bob, live "Live Long & Prosper":vulcan:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back