TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Mar 20, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #91 of 1,582
barondla,

Glad you found some and that they are working out so well for you.  Podster is right about the vast (and I do mean vast) amount of folks who become converts once they've tried these tips.  It may very well be the large bore design that makes them sound so good.  As mentioned they are apparently discontinued.  I highly recommend you find packages of large now that you know that is your correct size.  As podster's picture shows you get two pair per pack.  No local RatShack here so I found my over half dozen spare packages (mediums) last year on ebay.  Here's a couple current eBay listing for large:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auvio-Large-Silicone-Tips-for-Earphones-/302238343160?hash=item465ecf1ff8:g:efUAAOSw0kNXgYYK
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-NEW-AUVIO-3300785-LARGE-SILICONE-TIPS-FOR-IN-EAR-HEADPHONES-/142313492657?hash=item21228b90b1:g:2IAAAOSw4GVYKQFZ
  Amazon cites some sources too: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00MY9T7AO/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all&qid=1490048511&sr=8-1 . 

They are on ALL my IEMs now.
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Enjoy!
--Bob

Here's what the 3 size sample package looks like.  And as far as I know only RatShack carried them as a "house" brand back in the day.  http://www.zdnet.com/pictures/hands-on-with-three-radioshack-auvio-audio-products-review/

Mar 20, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #92 of 1,582
@podster, @Bob A (SD) now that you mention it, the package doesn't say Auvio on it. The peg header the package was hanging on said Auvio. Looking up the number on the package (3301585) brings up a Radio Shack page that says Auvio. My packaging is tan and says "REPLACE IT earbud tips 3 different sizes.".

They were not in the Auvio/headphone section of the store. They were in what used to be the cell phone area. The Sprint phones have been pulled from this store. The tips look like the ones pictured above with the color inserts. Says they are made in China.

They sure fit and sound nice. Thanks to everyone.
https://www.radioshack.com/products/radioshack-rbasic-silicone-replace-tips-s-m-l?gclid=Cj0KEQjw-73GBRCC7KODl9zToJMBEiQAj1Jgf476-OhHo2ixjd-99w9z5UAlQ0Lh4xCYWVLbQKa08uwaAq-08P8HAQ

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:21 PM Post #93 of 1,582
@podster, @Bob A (SD) now that you mention it, the package doesn't say Auvio on it. The peg header the package was hanging on said Auvio. Looking up the number on the package (3301585) brings up a Radio Shack pa ge that says Auvio. My packaging is tan and says "REPLACE IT earbud tips 3 different sizes.".

They were not in the Auvio/headphone section of the store. They were in what used to be the cell phone area. The Sprint phones have been pulled from this store. The tips look like the ones pictured above with the color inserts. Says they are made in China.

They sure fit and sound nice. Thanks to everyone.
https://www.radioshack.com/products/radioshack-rbasic-silicone-replace-tips-s-m-l?gclid=Cj0KEQjw-73GBRCC7KODl9zToJMBEiQAj1Jgf476-OhHo2ixjd-99w9z5UAlQ0Lh4xCYWVLbQKa08uwaAq-08P8HAQ

No, those are Auvio in Radio Shack branded packaging. Large is always the green insert but like Bob A says seek two pack large before buying two sizes you don't need or find someone wanting the other sizes:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #94 of 1,582
@podster, I will check out the 2 packs that @Bob A (SD) linked to. The 3 pack may not be a waste. With other tips I usually wear medium. The shallow Atlas insertion requires larger tips. I will try the Auvio mediums on the Flare Audio R2Pro, Sony XBA-H1, and B&W C5. Since the Auvio are hard to find, I will pick them up any which way I can.

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #95 of 1,582
Joining in the new thread! Looking forward to receiving my Master and PM6 in the coming days. Got express shipping on the Masters so it should arrive earlier than my PM6. (Hopefully) Hahah.

Mar 21, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #97 of 1,582
Hyped for the master! My first 4driver config. Bob, you said something about the master that you garuanteed (cba to read back in the other thread) was that, that shipping would start before the end of the month or that people should start receiving them before the end of the month? Another question, did a lot of people order the master, in other words will your be able to ship them in a few days or like a week?

Mar 21, 2017 at 4:48 AM Post #98 of 1,582
Hyped for the master! My first 4driver config. Bob, you said something about the master that you garuanteed (cba to read back in the other thread) was that, that shipping would start before the end of the month or that people should start receiving them before the end of the month? Another question, did a lot of people order the master, in other words will your be able to ship them in a few days or like a week?

They have been shipping for the last few weeks and will all be out by the end of this week.  

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:23 AM Post #100 of 1,582
Hey thanks for your response, I'v been following this and the older thread, my understanding was that Trinity would ship the PM6&Hunter till 24/25 and after that start shipping the Master?

Hmm you might be right.  I was under the impression the Master was among those currently being shipped.  I wish there was a single source for information on this stuff or they kept their site updated... 

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #101 of 1,582

After that he said that date did not include the Master, but they should be shipped by the end of the month. As for the Icarus, it says on their site they won't be shipping until April. So, I believe the 24th/25th dates are just for the Hunter, PM6 and Air. I'm not gonna go digging for his posts to support mine, lol, but I'm 98.756% sure I'm remembering what I read correctly. 
biggrin.gif

I confirm this:

Shipping confirmations: 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/11280#post_13324561

Definitely this month:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/11280#post_13324606

**edit** Everyone should just subscribe to Bob's posts. :p That way we can stop asking questions that already have an answer! haha

Here is a post I made in the other thread and then Karendar awesomely found the proof to my musings, lol. But, the Master isn't included in the 24th/25th deadline. It is to be shipped by the end of the month.

Mar 21, 2017 at 6:07 AM Post #102 of 1,582
Hmm you might be right.  I was under the impression the Master was among those currently being shipped.  I wish there was a single source for information on this stuff or they kept their site updated... 

Yeah it's very chaotic to where to find their info, if I didn't know of the existence of this thread (and head-fi in general) I would be dependent on their emails, which only come once in a while. What happened in the other thread also made me think, why doesn't Bob just contact head-fi to get a thread where only Trinity can post, and then Bob can just read this and the other thread and make a coherent story answering all the questions asked. I mean like sort of a press-release if you will. Like when people ask when stuff will ship and if there are photos coming up etc. Trinity then can make a post in their thread saying: shipping will commence then. We saw some people wondered about [insert something] this will be dealt with in this way... if anyone has any specific questions feel free to mail Jake.

I think that would come across a lot more professional, also make a page on their site with the latest news and updates as to coming products etc

Bob can than of course still reply to individuals as he sees fit in the other threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back