TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #542 of 1,582
I just got home and found a delivery waiting for me! Could it be?????

It is, after all the waiting Bob and Trinity have outdone themselves this time!

I just can't stop smiling, they are a stunning thing to behold!
So much choice, it'll take about a month to get em set up and burned in!
It's been worth every single minutes wait, they are here, they look stunning and I'm sure they'll sound incredible!
Bob I salute your vision and skill to implement it :sunglasses:
To everybody else who is still waiting, keep the faith brothers and sisters, Bob and Trinity will deliver, and boy, oh boy do they! :headphones::sunglasses:

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #543 of 1,582
I just can't stop smiling, they are a stunning thing to behold!
So much choice, it'll take about a month to get em set up and burned in!
It's been worth every single minutes wait, they are here, they look stunning and I'm sure they'll sound incredible!
Bob I salute your vision and skill to implement it :sunglasses:
To everybody else who is still waiting, keep the faith brothers and sisters, Bob and Trinity will deliver, and boy, oh boy do they! :headphones::sunglasses:

If you told me these Masters cost £500, I would believe you. The build quality, the sound ... amazing. Respect to Trinity, they have nailed this one.

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:22 PM Post #545 of 1,582

Sorry Olddude04, they really are very nice and will be worth the wait. My experience is that they like to be amped, and when you do, they fly. I am pleased that other lucky recipients are enjoying them as well.

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #546 of 1,582
If you told me these Masters cost £500, I would believe you. The build quality, the sound ... amazing. Respect to Trinity, they have nailed this one.

In truth, Bob has never failed to deliver in my opinion! Ok the PM4 was a bit hot for some in the treble, but for me it was a decent iem. So I've no complaints. As for customer service, I had a problem with some filters, but within 48hrs they were replaced!
The delays over the current crop are obviously out of Bobs control, but what I've just received is way,way better than I could or should have ever expected! If the Master is this good, oh how I wish I could've afforded the Hunters! :beers:Cheers Bob the Master is looking exceptionally good and I'm starting to think it was worth every minute of the wait. Have to say that if you told me they were £500, looking at them I wouldn't argue!

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #547 of 1,582
In truth, Bob has never failed to deliver in my opinion! Ok the PM4 was a bit hot for some in the treble, but for me it was a decent iem. So I've no complaints. As for customer service, I had a problem with some filters, but within 48hrs they were replaced!
The delays over the current crop are obviously out of Bobs control, but what I've just received is way,way better than I could or should have ever expected! If the Master is this good, oh how I wish I could've afforded the Hunters! :beers:Cheers Bob the Master is looking exceptionally good and I'm starting to think it was worth every minute of the wait. Have to say that if you told me they were £500, looking at them I wouldn't argue!

I have to admit the Master looks better than most other stuff you can get at that price. I hope the sound matches the aesthetics and hope mine don't take too much longer to get over here in SEA. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:18 PM Post #549 of 1,582
So, those of us that have been lucky enough to receive the Masters are now favouring which filters? :thinking:

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #555 of 1,582
Keep those impressions coming 
biggrin.gif

Really hope we don't get reports of signal drop occurring in the airs. Although that's probably something that's gonna take more than a day to notice (hopefully). Be sure to keep an eye on the kickstarter as people are also updating there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back