TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 27, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #22,172 of 24,683
I thought once I cancelled I'd be out, Kieran replied quickly to say it would be processed shortly. Skip ahead 27 days I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever see my money, still no refund and no reply to my last email nearly a week ago. All I can do is wait and hope they get to me soon.
Same here. Its credit card refund time........

Sep 28, 2017 at 7:02 AM Post #22,173 of 24,683
I thought once I cancelled I'd be out, Kieran replied quickly to say it would be processed shortly. Skip ahead 27 days I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever see my money, still no refund and no reply to my last email nearly a week ago. All I can do is wait and hope they get to me soon.

Can you still dispute on paypal? Do that.

Sep 28, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #22,176 of 24,683
And Trinity strikes again! Another spam selling their non-existing products with their "SPECIAL REBATE"...

shall i even bother checking the status of my icarus iv

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #22,177 of 24,683
As an aside, Swiss audio has been pulled by the creator. He can’t make the connection work outside without dropouts. Even with LD S antennae in each bud

Respect for doing the right thing. Unlike trinity

Sep 29, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #22,181 of 24,683
Good luck, sad first post, hope the next are way better experiences

Not so sad, production issues happen, expectations are set, but when they fail... they should be more forth coming. I'm ok with backing out, but wanted to share my experience/decision as a word of caution. Of course many others have, but I don't feel anyone is band wagoning, just telling it as it is.

I would be open to opinions on comparable IEM's.... as I'm in the camp of buying RHA T20's and have bought (non-iem) bower wilkins P5's and P7's. So i'm all ears and willing to soak up any words of wisdom on comparable purchases.

Sep 29, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #22,182 of 24,683
Those who are waiting for PM6 and Hunter, has to wait more. There is no sign of shipping of it. I just asked Kieran about Master6 and I had been told that it would not be shipped for next two weeks. However, he was not able to provide me any specific reason for that. I can understand he is in no position to speak truth about situation at Trinity.
So, in a nutshell Trinity did it again and lied about all remaining Master6 and hunter would be shipped by September 22.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #22,183 of 24,683
Trinity did it again and lied about all remaining Master6 and hunter would be shipped by September 22
200_s.gif

Sep 29, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #22,184 of 24,683
My hunter order was placed in May 2017, I will raise paypal dispute by end of October

lol

is it weird that I assumed May 2016? And when I saw it was 2017, I thought "not bad, he ordered recently. Maybe he should wait longer"

The Trinity Effect: The delusional expectation that orders should take a year or so to fulfill.

*smacks own forehead with palm of hand* Man I need to wake up from this not-so-pleasant dream and maybe start my refund process as well....

Sep 29, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #22,185 of 24,683
lol

is it weird that I assumed May 2016? And when I saw it was 2017, I thought "not bad, he ordered recently. Maybe he should wait longer"

The Trinity Effect: The delusional expectation that orders should take a year or so to fulfill.

*smacks own forehead with palm of hand* Man I need to wake up from this not-so-pleasant dream and maybe start my refund process as well....
We tell people who regularly order from Amazon that they've gotten too used to orders being delivered in 2 days. We tell TAE customers they've gotten too used to waiting for a delivery for over a year :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back