TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 31, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #13,007 of 24,683
exactly the same question..if he received notification mail only,its no proof its been actually ship. Tracking number,or it didn't happen

Considering most people don't have a tracking, that'll be a stretch. And if you're at the point you doubt these items are being sent out, I recommend asking for a refund :)

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #13,009 of 24,683
Considering most people don't have a tracking, that'll be a stretch. And if you're at the point you doubt these items are being sent out, I recommend asking for a refund
smily_headphones1.gif

Do you have any explanation how come it's the end of week 5 and no one here has received anything except a couple of cables?
It's also unclear if anything was shipped to Alabama or the U.K. prior to last weekend.
You can't keep ignoring the dry facts despite your full support.

You trust the company that everything will be shipped and that's great, but some people who may invested a lot of money don't.  
You also mentioned you have credit card protection and again, that's great but some paid with debit and they are not covered, some are out of the 45 PayPal consumer protection.

Not sure what you are trying to prove by rubbing this in their faces.  People are concerned and they are entitled to feel this way.
As you know the 30% cancellation fee is heavy for some but if Trinity doesn't deliver on time and people are tired of hearing stories what exactly do expect them to do? 

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #13,010 of 24,683
I am from SEA and the Hunter i ordered was just shipped, ETA is Friday next week.

You MUST elaborate for us with that kind of statement. I'm also in the Seattle area and I have the Hunter on order. I didn't opt for tracked shipping though, went with the free shipping method. Can you please tell us if you have a tracking number and how you know that ETA is Friday of next week? Many here (disappointed or not) are anxious to know anything about orders shipping out so this information will be very appreciated.

Just wondering... did Trinity offer tracking as an option on orders? 

Supposedly, if you chose express shipping (aka the paid shipping option), then you're supposed to get a tracking number. How this works in their pre-order system, I don't know. All I can say is that in the US, if a product is actually in stock, then you'll get a tracking number with the free shipping option too. At least that's what happened with my Hyperions in gunmetal; I chose the free (2-3 day) shipping option when buying those and I got a tracking number updated in my Paypal purchase page.

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #13,011 of 24,683
I haven't said much in this thread, but have read almost every post, for the past 2 months.

I hear some people saying that most orders are from the US and Erope. I just had this thought when I heard it... If most orders are coming from the US/Europe, and the US/Europe orders are finally being "finalized," what have they been doing for the past 5 weeks??? Have they taken 5 weeks just for the Asian territories which are supposed to be a small part of the orders?? And if it took them 5 weeks to do this, then how long is it really going to take to get all the US/Europe orders out...? Let me know your opinions on this.

Edit: Just realized it actually has been over 4 months since I started reading these threads.. :astonished:

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:47 PM Post #13,013 of 24,683
I was expecting the Alpha Deltas months and months ago. I've been patient, but it's pretty ridiculous now. I decided to buy from Trinity because of the great reviews I read on this forum, and because Bob was very responsive to my questions via email.

At this point, I figure I underestimated just how much of an experiment this is. Trinity seems to have overburdened themselves with too many products for a fledgling company. It's too bad. I'm still expecting a great product. But this seems like a lesson in dealing with startups. Live and learn, I guess. With any luck Trinity will too.

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #13,014 of 24,683
Do you have any explanation how come it's the end of week 5 and no one here has received anything except a couple of cables?
It's also unclear if anything was shipped to Alabama or the U.K. prior to last weekend.
You can't keep ignoring the dry facts despite your full support.

You trust the company that everything will be shipped and that's great, but some people who may invested a lot of money don't.  
You also mentioned you have credit card protection and again, that's great but some paid with debit and they are not covered, some are out of the 45 PayPal consumer protection.

Not sure what you are trying to prove by rubbing this in their faces.  People are concerned and they are entitled to feel this way.
As you know the 30% cancellation fee is heavy for some but if Trinity doesn't deliver on time and people are tired of hearing stories what exactly do expect them to do? 

Man, if you guys are stressed out about all this, do something about it other than complaining on a forum you won't get any answers on... Do something about it. I'm casually replying to posts. Take a chill pill. :wink:

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #13,015 of 24,683
Man, if you guys are stressed out about all this, do something about it other than complaining on a forum you won't get any answers on... Do something about it. I'm casually replying to posts. Take a chill pill.
wink.gif

Hmm sounds like you just joined us.  It started off with a lot of unjustified complaining, but at this point, I think it's fair for people to vent here.  I'm staying pretty calm for the most part but others not so much.  But that's ok.  Let the people vent.

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #13,016 of 24,683
Hmm sounds like you just joined us.  It started off with a lot of unjustified complaining, but at this point, I think it's fair for people to vent here.  I'm staying pretty calm for the most part but others not so much.  But that's ok.  Let the people vent.

I'm letting people vent, as I said, I'm just randomly replying to things I have something to comment on, but I'm staying pretty positive and nonchalant about all this. How about you guys stop telling everyone who acts that way to come over to the darkside? That way, everyone can just do what they want instead of attempting to influence others into acting like them? Yeah, sounds about right.

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #13,017 of 24,683
I'm letting people vent, as I said, I'm just randomly replying to things I have something to comment on, but I'm staying pretty positive and nonchalant about all this. How about you guys stop telling everyone who acts that way to come over to the darkside? That way, everyone can just do what they want instead of attempting to influence others into acting like them? Yeah, sounds about right.

Lol Wut.  You just told everyone to "do something about it and stop complaining".  How about you stop telling everyone who acts that way to come over to your side? That way, everyone can just do what they want instead of attempting to influence others into acting like you? Yeah, sounds about right.

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:34 PM Post #13,018 of 24,683
Man, if you guys are stressed out about all this, do something about it other than complaining on a forum you won't get any answers on... Do something about it. I'm casually replying to posts. Take a chill pill.
wink.gif

*Karendar le casually gets solar flare'd immediately after casually opening his eyes* 

Hey, hey can't we all just casually get along? Be casual, BE LIKE KARENDARRRRRRRR. YEAHHHHH!

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #13,019 of 24,683

You're alright, I like your attitude. You're a welcome refreshing wind around here imo. But you gotta admit the dark side is tempting though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back