TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 1, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #13,081 of 24,683
It's no different then the vague emails they sent to everyone.  It's too bad a company is destroying their reputation that they worked so hard to achieve because of lack of accurate info being shared with it's customers.  @Bobtrinity
 We all know you're pissed at the direction this thread took about 4 months ago but total absents is not doing your company any good.  I guess return business is definitely going to take a hit and that's too bad.

Unless Trinity's business is 80% Head-fi, I doubt the hit will be massive though...

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #13,084 of 24,683
But I'm lactose intolerant.
frown.gif

Yeah, me too actually. LOL

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #13,086 of 24,683
Unless Trinity's business is 80% Head-fi, I doubt the hit will be massive though...

Well I must disagree.  As someone posted earlier.  His friends aren't Head-Fi members and their more upset them he is.  If anything I think many on head-fi will be more understanding then people not associated with this forum.

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #13,087 of 24,683
Well I must disagree.  As someone posted earlier.  His friends aren't Head-Fi members and their more upset them he is.  If anything I think many on head-fi will be more understanding then people not associated with this forum.

Meh, time will tell, but I doubt a massive whiplash if the devices meet or exceed expectation.

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #13,088 of 24,683
That might net you a better response via email. I highly doubt he's even checking this thread right now. If you do happen to get an email back, please let us all know what the response was. 

I doubt that will help since they don't even react via Facebook messenger.

All I wanted to do is tell them to be clear and honest so we all know what's going on.

I think everyone here would prefer to know it's gonna be another month realistically than weekly delays.

Honesty is all I want from them and they will keep me as supporter. I don't even want a free DAC or 50% off.

And it should not be a problem to show us some pictures of the IEMs if they are ready to ship.

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #13,089 of 24,683
And it should not be a problem to show us some pictures of the IEMs if they are ready to ship.

The forum has gotten heavy and unmanageable. Bob chose to focus on delivering and maintaining the site, which leaves this place in the dark... As for pics, site has tons of new pics, instagram as well... They actually showed the boxed product

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #13,090 of 24,683
The forum has gotten heavy and unmanageable. Bob chose to focus on delivering and maintaining the site, which leaves this place in the dark... As for pics, site has tons of new pics, instagram as well... They actually showed the boxed product

They showed the Vyrus2 and the Master boxed which by the way were the last two of the Phantom series announced.  Still no completed pics of the Hunter and PM6 in their current form factor.

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #13,091 of 24,683
They showed the Vyrus2 and the Master boxed which by the way were the last two of the Phantom series announced.  Still no completed pics of the Hunter and PM6 in their current form factor.

In current form factor for the hunters, yes... They uploaded them with litz cable. Just not with box.

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #13,092 of 24,683
If they've been shipping for the last 5 weeks, the photos should be showing boxes of of the orders in the warehouse getting ready to ship out. In truth what Trinity claimed was happening 5 weeks ago is slowly getting off ground this past week. 

And unfortunately I've been proved correct in stating a while back that we would be lucky to see some movement end of April.  Trinity should accept cancelation requests without the 30% cancelation fee.

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #13,093 of 24,683
If they've been shipping for the last 5 weeks, the photos should be showing boxes of of the orders in the warehouse getting ready to ship out. In truth what Trinity claimed was happening 5 weeks ago is slowly getting off ground this past week. 

And unfortunately I've been proved correct in stating a while back that we would be lucky to see some movement end of April.  Trinity should accept cancelation requests without the 30% cancelation fee.

There was movement much before end of april... Although I do agree they should propose cancellations to people who contact them at this stage IF not yet shipped.

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #13,094 of 24,683

Watch out for Bob he might just show up to tell you to stop the conspiracy theory 
basshead.gif

Seriously though the thread "speculation" the past few weeks was right after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back